Sail along with Keith for a comprehensive look at both the ship and ports of call.
Image Courtesy of Carnival Cruise Lines
Star Wars: Millennium Falcon
The Band Perry will perform July 28-29-30 on Carnival Sensation, Carnival Fascination, and Carnival Magic, respectively, while those ships are docked in Nassau. During these shows, guests can enjoy up-close-and-personal performances by this award-winning trio who recently won Best Country Duo/Group Performance for Gentle on My Mind at the 57th Grammy Awards.Carnival LIVE tickets for 2015 range from $35 to $75 for general admission, significantly less than land-based venues. VIP tickets priced at $125 to $250 offer seating in the first four rows, a photo opportunity with the artist, and a commemorative concert pass.
Fans will get “more than a feeling” as they can enjoy four shows this summer by rock superstars BOSTON which has sold more than 31 million records worldwide, including 17 million copies of their self-titled debut. BOSTON brings their high-energy performances to four Carnival ships in Nassau—Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Sensation, and Carnival Ecstasy—Aug. 19-22.
Multiple Grammy and Oscar award-winning singer Lionel Richie will have audiences “dancing on the ceiling” on Carnival Freedom Oct. 14 and Carnival Pride Oct. 15 while those ships are docked in Nassau. One of the most popular recording artists of all time, Richie has sold 100 million albums worldwide and is only one of two songwriters in history to have a number one record for nine consecutive years.
Rounding out the series is Heart, who were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2013 and have sold more than 35 million records during their accomplished musical career that spans more than 35 years. Guests can enjoy three shipboard performances in Cozumel by these rock legends: Oct. 20 aboard Carnival Paradise, Oct. 21 aboard Carnival Ecstasy and Oct. 22 aboard Carnival Breeze.
• An 84-day Circle South America cruise on Sea Princess departing Sydney, Australia on January 11, 2017 and visiting 28 destinations in 18 countries including Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Costa Rica, Panama, Ecuador, and Uruguay. Overnight calls in Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and Lima and a full-transit of the Panama Canal add to this special voyage.To further enhance the cruise vacation experience, Princess Cruises will offer two Land and Sea Vacation packages. The Australian Outback package immerses guests in Aboriginal culture and includes visits to the Great Barrier Reef and Ayers Rock in Uluru National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The more extensive Ultimate Australia package highlights include a Sydney city tour, the Great Barrier Reef, the northern tropical city of Darwin, the Outback and more. On sale beginning April 22, 2015, the new Princess Cruises’ Australia season runs from October 2016 to April 2017.
• More ways to explore the natural wonders of New Zealand with all five Princess ships sailing to the country’s beautiful coastal landscapes on cruises ranging from 11- to 14-days.
• Circle Australia voyages on Sun Princess with departures from Sydney in October 2016 and March 2017 as well as the first-ever roundtrip voyages from Brisbane and Fremantle.
• 10- to 14-day voyages through the idyllic and remote islands of the South Pacific from Sydney, Brisbane, or Melbourne, on Sun Princess and Sea Princess.
• A 42-day four continent voyage from England to Australia on Sept 28, 2016 aboard Emerald Princess as she sails south for her first-ever season Down Under.
• Two 42-day journeys to the Orient aboard Dawn Princess sailing from Sydney and Brisbane with visits to multiple destinations in China and Japan. The Sydney sailing departing March 16, 2017 is timed to visit Japan during its famous Cherry Blossom season.
• Orchid Garden, Norwegian GemNorwegian’s popular Teppanyaki restaurants will continue to provide the showmanship and culinary delights of Japanese iron-griddle cooking for a per guest cover charge, and Sushi venues across the fleet will retain nominal à la carte pricing.
• East Meets West, Pride of America
• Lotus Garden, Norwegian Pearl
• Shogun, Norwegian Spirit
• Chin Chin, Norwegian Jewel
• Bamboo, Norwegian Dawn
• Jasmine Garden, Norwegian Jade
• Ginza, Norwegian Star
• Shanghai’s, Norwegian Epic
• Shanghai’s Noodle Bar, Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway & Norwegian Getaway
-- Sept 13 (7 days)/New England & Canada (New York to Montreal)Crystal Serenity
-- Sept 27 (7 days)/New England & Canada (Montreal to New York)
-- Oct 24 (7 days)/New England & Canada (Round-trip New York)
-- Oct 31 (14 days)/U.S. East Coast & Caribbean (New York to Miami)
-- Nov 14 (14 days)/Caribbean (Round-trip Miami)
-- Nov 28 (14 days)/Caribbean (Round-trip Miami)
-- Dec 19 (15 days)/South America/Holiday (San Juan to Rio de Janeiro)
-- Sept 6 (7 days)/Mediterranean (Venice to Istanbul)"Our guests are discerning travelers who recognize that travel is one of the most enriching and educational experiences we can share with our families," says Crystal's president, Edie Rodriguez. "The additional incentive offers for families on these voyages make it even easier for parents traveling with children of virtually any age to broaden their horizons in ways not possible from text books, television or a digital device."
-- Sept 13 (7 days)/Mediterranean (Round-trip Istanbul)
-- Sept 20 (12 days)/Mediterranean (Istanbul to Rome)
-- Oct 11 (7 days)/Mediterranean (Athens to Venice)
-- Oct 18 (7 days)/Mediterranean (Venice to Monte Carlo)
-- Oct 25 (12 days)/Mediterranean (Round-trip Monte Carlo)
-- Nov 6 (7 days)/Mediterranean & Western Europe (Monte Carlo to Lisbon)
-- Nov 13 (9 days)/Mediterranean & Western Europe (Lisbon to Monte Carlo)
-- Nov 22 (7 days)/Mediterranean (Monte Carlo to Marseille)
-- Nov 29 (12 days)/Mediterranean (Marseille to Lisbon)
BreakfastAvailable at an Extra Charge
Continental Breakfast is available upon request by completing a menu form and hanging it on your door knob by 5am, or by calling at anytime.
Tuna Salad; Roast Turkey; Ham and Cheese; Peanut Butter and Jelly; Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato, onWhite, Whole Wheat, or Rye Bread. Served with Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Potato Chips or Pretzels
Grilled American Cheese, Grilled Reuben with Corned Beef and Swiss Cheese
Garden Salad and Caesar Salad
New York Cheesecake; Assorted Cookies;Chocolate Cake
$ 5.00 Totally Awesome Wings Tossed in Your Choice of Honey BBQ or Buffalo SauceOn the Carnival Pride from 5:30 PM until Midnight, fresh from Bonsai Sushi:
$ 6.00 Spicy Fried Firecracker Shrimp with Chili Ginger Dip, Served with French Fries
$ 4.00 Cobb Salad
$ 5.00 Killer Chicken Quesadilla with Guacamole
$ 5.00 Authentic Philly Cheesesteak, Served with French Fries
$ 5.00 Pan Pizza Hand-Stretched Dough, Topped with Cheese or Pepperoni
$ 1.50 Side of French Fries
$ 6.00 Cheese and Crackers
$ 6.00 Mediterranean Mezzes: Hummus and Tzatziki Served with Grilled Pita Bread, Olives, Lavosh, and Feta Cheese
$ 5.00 California Roll with Crab, Avocado, Cucumber, Sesame, Tobiko Mayo
$ 5.00 Spicy Tuna with Tempura Flakes, Asparagus, Azuki, Tobiko, Yukon Gold Potato Straws, Spicy Mayo
$ 7.00 Tempura Roll with Fried Shrimp, Cucumber, Tenka, Yuzu Mayo,and Bonsai Sushi Sauce
$ 7.00 Bonsai Triple E Roll, Fresh Water Eel, BBQ Eggplant, Tamago (Japanese Egg Omelet), Pankossorted Garden Vegetables with Dips