Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cruising? Pack a Hungry Suitcase

I get some unusual email, but this clever one really really piqued my curiosity...

Dear Linda, Need help finding the perfect getaway? Visit Hungrysuitcase.com and ask me, Sammy Suitcase. Not only can I ride the baggage carousel with the best of `em, but my Vacation Fun-A-Lyzer can help you discover a great vacation. Instantly!
How could I resist meeting a hungry blue suitcase named Sammy? I visited his web site and selected items to drag and drop into his open lid. The result? Based on the things I chose to pack, Zen Master is my personality profile and my vacation of choice is the Caribbean. If I were a bag, I'd be a beach tote. I'd take it easy and nap in a hammock; my bumper sticker would read, "I'd rather be sitting under a palm tree."

If you didn't receive Sammy's email via Royal Caribbean, just click the link above and be prepared to pack your bag and sign up for future email newsletters.

No comments: