Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Silver Spirit: Days Ashore

For the most part I enjoy shore excursions on voyages such as this one on Silver Spirit from Barcelona to Southampton. With some ports of call that are new to me, I want to make the most of my time ashore and I select tours of interest to learn as much as possible about each destination.

While in ports I’ve visited before, I appreciate the complimentary shuttle buses into town that Silversea Cruises provides for their guests’ convenience. It’s enjoyable to revisit interesting cities without the hassle of searching out taxis or attempting to navigate public transportation. Plus, our Silversea Chronicles includes the useful information we need ashore, including where Silver Spirit is docked, the local currency exchange, and how to contact the ship’s agent in case of emergency.

Photo © CruiseDiva.com

No comments: