“Craft beer continues to grow in popularity and we’re very pleased to expand our beverage menus to include an array of refreshing and satisfying beers from some of the top breweries in the country,” said Eddie Allen, Carnival’s vice president of beverage operations. Allen noted that Carnival also offers its own private label draught beer, ThirstyFrog Red, which is available throughout the fleet.
Heavy Seas Beer was founded in 1995, and its award-winning portfolio features beers for all tastes and occasions. From crisp, light-bodied session beers, traditional European styles and dynamic American craft specialties to strong barrel-aged beers, the company brews a full spectrum of beers.
Craft beers and microbrews are also available on ships operating from the following homeports and cruising regions:
• Galveston: Shiner Bock and Shiner PremiumAdditional specialty beers from breweries in New York, California, and Florida are scheduled to be added in the near future.
• New Orleans: Abita Amber and Abita Purple Haze
• Florida: Tampa-brewed Cigar City Florida Cracker and Cigar City Invasion Pale Ale
• Alaska: Alaskan Amber and Alaskan White
• Hawaii: Bikini Blonde Lager and Mana Wheat beers from Maui Brewing Co.
Image Courtesy Carnival Cruise Line