Monday, August 27, 2007

The Complete Guide to Caribbean Cruises

Each cruise "season" when new guidebooks are published, I can't wait to hold my very own... the guidebook I write for Fodor's Travel Publications. While the cover hasn't changed, the contents are totally updated and the second edition of Fodor's The Complete Guide to Caribbean Cruises is now available.

In addition to being the author of The Complete Guide to Caribbean Cruises, I also contribute the cruise material for other Fodor's guides. Coming in October, watch for Caribbean Ports of Call 2008 and later on, Alaska Ports of Call 2008, Bermuda 2008, and Greece, 8th edition will also be on book shelves (and available to pre-order now at Amazon.com).

All-new and launching in February is Fodor's The Complete Guide to European Cruises, which I wrote with my co-author and colleague Ralph Grizzle.

I hope readers of the Cruise Diva Blog enjoy them!

No comments: