The new video series dynamically presents the grand celebration at sea that defines a Cunard voyage. From the moment guests are greeted on board by the customary white-gloved welcome, to nights filled with show-stopping entertainment and Royal Nights themed balls, guests experience an unparalleled sense of occasion throughout their voyage. The series of web videos can be viewed at Cunard.com/videos and showcases the best of what guests can expect while sailing on a luxury cruise vacation with Cunard. Each installment allows guests to view video of Cunard’s fully modern fleet, as well as commentary from guests on board and Cunard staff, including Entertainment Director Alastair Greener and President Peter Shanks.
The first video in the series highlights Cunard’s world-class entertainment, ranging from West End-style musical productions in the Royal Court Theatre to a resident string quartet in the Grand Lobby, and dancing to a live orchestra in the Queens Room, the largest ballroom at sea on Queen Mary 2.
Videos in the series include:
- Queens Grill & Princess Grill Suites : a showcase of the elegant and exclusive Grills accommodations, from butler service to private terraces
- Royal Nights Themed Balls: a celebration at sea where guests dress to the nines and dance the night away to a live orchestra (above)
- Cunard Insights: an overview of Cunard’s award-winning enrichment program and daytime activities
- White Star Service: highlights the Line’s signature level of service reflected in every area of each ship
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub: a look at the first Canyon Ranch SpaClub at sea on board flagship Queen Mary 2
- Todd English: featuring special guest, celebrity Chef Todd English, talking about his only restaurants at sea
- Queen Elizabeth Culinary: featuring Cunard Global Culinary Ambassador and Executive Chef Jean-Marie Zimmermann, who expands upon the recent announcement of The Verandah restaurant aboard the Line’s newest ship
Additionally, Cunard has launched its Grand Celebration Sweepstakes, which invites guests to enter for a chance to win a luxury cruise vacation on Queen Mary 2 and watch the new web videos to see for themselves why every voyage aboard Cunard is a grand celebration. Viewers also can increase their chances of winning by referring up to ten friends via e-mail. One grand prize of a 7-day Transatlantic Crossing cruise aboard Queen Mary 2 will be awarded by random drawing. The sweepstakes runs until the end of November, and is available on Cunard.com/sweepstakes.