Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Cruise Review With A Twist! Emerald Princess, A Wedding Love Boat

As Pat Fernandez says, “This will not be the average cruise review, where someone describes food, stateroom, embarkation procedures, ports of call, and the typical how good or bad each moment was. This is my daughter’s wedding at sea.”

Join Pat, his daughter Jennifer, her new husband Byron Wyatt, their family, and friends aboard Princess Cruises’ Emerald Princess for a special occasion and share their joy.

I have to admit that I was initially confused by his email and thought Pat was the mother of the bride. He kindly straightened me out, though, and it would be hard to find a more proud father. He now calls himself “señor mother of the bride” and has asked that I share their favorite wedding photos here and on the Cruise Diva website. You must agree that Emerald Princess is a lovely setting.

We extend our very best wishes for a happy future to Mr. and Mrs. Wyatt.

No comments: