Monday, February 7, 2011

Cruise Travel Cost Control

Those boarding passes/room keys... ultimately, they are "Sail 'n Spend" cards.

To keep your vacation budget from sinking, Cruise Diva offers Money Saving Tips that you can use when planning your cruise as well as once you are on board. We also clear up the confusion about What's Included In Your Cruise Fare (and what isn't).

You have to get to port before sailing, so we take a look at Air & Sea Programs and how you can save time, money, and aggravation on flights.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually collect these cards. I have one for pretty much every cruise line from Carnival to Yachts of Seabourne, and everything in between.

Anonymous said...

I have saved all of my cards as well. It is just another keepsake from my cruises.

Sergiu tronaru said...

Wow, this is nice selection. I also collect cruise key cards..I have almost 4000 different ( not qll are mine 😁)