“This year for wave season, our busiest booking period of the year, we wanted to make sure passengers could take full advantage of the great cruise deals available without being put off by the high cost of airfare,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises executive vice president. “So we’re including big savings on both cruise and air costs this year.”
The “Cruise Deals & Air Steals” sale includes cruises in Europe and Alaska, with voyages to the beauty of the Mediterranean, the idyllic Greek Isles, the historic Holy Land, the intriguing British Isles, the unique cultures of Scandinavia & Russia, and the majestic scenery of the “Great Land” of Alaska. Full cruisetours to the best of Alaska by land and sea are also featured.
More information about the cruise sale and pricing can be found at www.princess.com/sale.
Sample cruise deals include:
• Greek Isles cruise, 12 days: $2,529 balcony (was $3,029); $1,879 interior (was $2,129). Air savings: $500Air savings available to passengers booking Princess eZAir flights in conjunction with the cruise. Princess eZAir gives passengers easy and full control of their flights and the ability to seamlessly coordinate them with their cruise itinerary. Featuring real-time pricing and flight availability, immediate flight confirmation, competitive airfares, and next port protection in the event of flight delays, the innovative program provides passengers and their travel agents the ease of a single booking source for both air and cruise reservations. Travelers using Princess eZAir can choose air carriers and flights, as well as select their preferred cabin level and seating, all with no extra customization fee.
• Grand Mediterranean cruise, 12 days: $3,094 balcony (was $3,244); $2,244 interior (was $2,389). Air savings: $500
• Holy Land cruise, 12 days: $2,974 balcony (was $3,624); $2,374 interior (was $2,824). Air savings: $500
• British Isles cruise, 12 days: $2,844 balcony (was $3,194); $2,144 interior (was $2,294). Air savings: $400
• Scandinavia & Russia cruise, 11 days: $2,829 balcony (was $3,129); $2,129 interior (was $2,229). Air savings: $400
• Alaska cruise, 7 days: $1,299 balcony (was $1,399). Air savings: $100
• Alaska cruisetour Denali Explorer, 10 nights: $1,963 balcony (was $2,113). Air savings: $100
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy and now include government fees and taxes. The “Cruise Deals & Air Steals” sale runs through Feb 15, 2013, and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS, or by visiting the company's website at Princess.com.