While the tropical storm has been downgraded, Carnival Cruise Lines continue to closely monitor what is now Tropical Depression Karen in the Gulf of Mexico. The Mississippi River opened early Sunday morning and the Carnival Elation and Carnival Conquest are expected to dock in New Orleans on Sunday afternoon. Guests from the current cruise have the option of debarking today or remaining on board until Monday morning. Check-in for the new voyage of Carnival Elation and Carnival Conquest will take place on Monday, October 7, 2013.
CARNIVAL ELATION - 10/05/13 ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED DEPARTURE
The Carnival Elation will operate a 3 day Fun Cruise @ Sea. Check-in will be on Monday, October 7, 2013, from 11:00AM to 3:00PM at the Julia Street Terminal (1350 Port of New Orleans Place) and sailing time is set for 4:00PM.
Given the shortened duration, guests will receive the following:
• 50% cruise fare refundTo stay in touch and up to date on any changes we encourage guests to sign up for text alerts by texting CCL1 to CRUISE (278473).
• 50% future cruise discount on a 3 to 5-day Carnival cruise
• Refund of the government fees and taxes
• Gratuity adjustment to reflect a 3-day voyage
• Automatic refund of all pre-purchased shore excursions
CARNIVAL CONQUEST - 10/06/13 ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED DEPARTURE
The Carnival Conquest will operate a 6-day cruise, cancelling Freeport. Check-in will be on Monday, October 7, 2013, from 10:00AM to 2:00PM at the Erato Street Terminal and sailing time is set for 4:00PM. Below is our tentative revised itinerary:
Day Port Arrive DepartGiven the shortened duration, guests will receive the following:
Mon New Orleans, LA 4:00PM
Tues Fun Day @ Sea
Wed Key West, FL 8:00 AM 4:00 PM
Thu Nassau, The Bahamas 12:00 PM (noon) 6:00 PM
Fri Fun Day @ Sea
Sat Fun Day @ Sea
Sun New Orleans, LA 8:00 AM
• One day pro-rated refund of their cruise fareTo stay in touch and up to date on any changes we encourage guests to sign up for text alerts by texting CCL2 to CRUISE (278473).
• Refund of the government fees and taxes for Freeport
• Gratuity adjustment to reflect a 6-day voyage
• Automatic refund of pre-purchased shore excursions for Freeport
We realize these are unexpected changes in the travel plans and should you wish to cancel or reschedule your Carnival Elation or Carnival Conquest cruise, please contact 1800 CARNIVAL to request a refund or future cruise credit.