To set the stage, Regal Princess, a sister ship to Royal Princess is set to sail May 20, 2014, offering its 3,560 guests a variety of enticing features, including a soaring atrium, the social hub of the ship; a dramatic over-water SeaWalk, a top-deck glass-bottomed walkway extending more than 28 feet beyond the edge of the vessel; plush private poolside cabanas; the Princess Live! television studio; a dedicated pastry shop; a special Chef’s Table Lumiere, a private dining experience that surrounds diners in a curtain of light; and balconies on all outside staterooms.
With that launch upcoming, Princess Cruises is commemorating the debut of Regal Princess by offering a cruise sale with special gifts on more than 100 itineraries, including voyages during Regal Princess’ maiden seasons in the Mediterranean and Caribbean. During the Regal Princess Inauguration Sale, which runs through June 3, guests can join the celebration with festive extra touches to enhance their vacation. Guests can toast the new ship or their own special occasion with a free bottle of the renowned Nicolas Feuillatte French champagne, as well as receive stateroom location upgrades and a reduced deposit.
The sale allows guests to be among the first to experience the new cruise ship aboard voyages during Regal Princess’ maiden season in the Mediterranean this summer, or when she arrives stateside this fall for her maiden Caribbean season. Guests can also choose to celebrate with a cruise vacation to other destinations including the Caribbean, Canada and New England, Mexico, Panama Canal, California Coastal, Tahiti, Hawaii, and Asia. Guests booking voyages five days or less will enjoy a special reduced deposit of $50 per person during the sale, or $100 per person for longer voyages.
Examples of Inauguration Sale pricing and itineraries include:
• Caribbean cruise — 7 days; from $699 interior, $999 balconyThe Regal Princess Inauguration Sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on June 3, 2014 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico. All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. More information about the Inauguration Sale and pricing can be found at Princess.com/sale. Information about other cruise deals and promotions is available at Princess.com/topcruisedeals.
• Mexico cruise — 10 days; from $999 interior, $1,499 balcony
• Tahiti cruise — 10 days; from $1,499 interior, $2,199 balcony
• Panama Canal cruise — 11 days; from $1,199 interior, $1,699 balcony
• Grand Asia cruise — 17 days; from $1,399 interior, $2,399 balcony
Image Courtesy Princess Cruises