Setting sail November 14, 2015 aboard Celebrity Reflection with a new lineup of cheftestants on the exclusive “Top Chef Signature Sailing,” the one-of-a-kind Eastern Caribbean cruise vacation will give guests an up-close-and-personal culinary experience with six former “Top Chef” competitors, including:
• Nina Compton: Top Chef New Orleans runner-upNew during this year’s Top Chef Signature Sailing, vacationers can choose from an array of local destination experiences hosted by a featured cheftestant, making these excursions a unique way to explore the Caribbean. The exclusive chef-hosted shore excursions will be available for purchase soon. The signature sailing also will feature new duel-style cooking demonstrations onboard where cheftestants will battle each other while answering fans’ questions, with the winning dish chosen by the audience. Also onboard and back by popular demand, foodies can enjoy exclusive and intimate experiences with the chefs by booking private cooking classes and private dinners to hone their skills and get advice on preparing sumptuous dishes at home.
• Tiffany Derry: Top Chef D.C. and Top Chef All-Stars contestant; Owner of TD Concepts, Inc.
• Ash Fulk: Top Chef Las Vegas contestant; Culinary Director at Hill Country Hospitality in NYC
• Gregory Gourdet: Top Chef Boston runner-up; Executive Chef at Departure Restaurant + Lounge in Portland, Oregon
• Doug Adams: Top Chef Boston finalist; Chef de Cuisine of Imperial and Portland Penny Diner
• Chris Crary: Top Chef Texas contestant; Executive Chef of Hyde Sunset Kitchen + Cocktails in Los Angeles
In addition to the Top Chef Signature Sailing with alums, Celebrity will continue to offer interactive Quickfire Challenges and “Top Chef”-inspired menu evenings on all sailings departing through June 2016 aboard its nine ships. Quickfire Challenges will put guests in the spotlight to get a taste of the pressure the cheftestants experience on the show. Plus, guests can indulge in a selection of the dishes the judges raved about on the series at “Top Chef Night” in the main restaurant.
Celebrity originally partnered with “Top Chef” in November 2014 to launch the exclusive Top Chef at Sea experience. The extension of Top Chef at Sea allows for guests to sail with Celebrity on cruise vacation with endless culinary possibilities. For more details about Top Chef at Sea, visit CelebrityCruises.com/TopChef.
Image © CruiseDiva.com