Making her debut in Barcelona, Spain in April 2018, Symphony of the Seas, the fourth sister ship in the Oasis-class, will spend her inaugural summer season sailing the striking blue waters of the Western Mediterranean. Starting April 21, she will offer 7-night itineraries from Barcelona to Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Provence, France; Florence/Pisa, Rome and Naples/Capri, Italy, where travelers can discover the views from atop Barcelona's La Sagrada Familia Cathedral, and revel in the artwork of the old masters housed within the museums of Florence. For those wishing to start and end their trip in Italy, round-trip sailings from Rome are also available.
New in 2018, Vision of the Seas will join Symphony for the season offering 12-night sailings from Barcelona with ports-of-call in Rome, Italy; Nice, France; Santorini and Athens, Greece. In Northern Europe, Brilliance of the Seas will sail new 12-night itineraries from Amsterdam visiting countries throughout the Baltics, Norway and the British Isles, including Holyhead, Wales.
Barcelona Offers Mediterranean Adventures
• Oasis-class returns to Barcelona with Symphony of the Seas, which will headline Europe's summer season exploring the Western Mediterranean on 7-night sailings, round-trip from Barcelona, Spain or Rome, Italy.British and Scandinavian Cruises
• Vision of the Seas will embark on new 12-night Greek Isles itineraries from Barcelona, plus 12-night Mediterranean adventures to France and Italy, including stops in Rome and Florence/Pisa, the Amalfi Coast and an overnight in Venice.
• Brilliance of the Seas will call Northern Europe home for the first time, sailing 12-night itineraries from Amsterdam, The Netherlands, exploring the Baltics and British Isles, featuring new port-of-call Holyhead, Wales.Italian Adventures from Venice & Rome
• British favorite Independence of the Seas returns to Southampton, offering 3- to 14-night voyages to the Mediterranean and a 14-night adventure to the Canary Islands all from Southampton. Navigator of the Seas will join Independence, sailing five- to 14- night itineraries.
• Serenade of the Seas will offer 7-night sailings to the Norwegian Fjords, plus the ultimate Scandinavia and Russian adventure with departures from Copenhagen, Denmark and Stockholm, Sweden.
• Following a $30 million makeover in 2016, Jewel of the Seas will sail 7- and 9-night sailings though the Greek Isles and Western Mediterranean.For additional information, visit RoyalCaribbean.com.
• Rhapsody of the Seas will return to Venice, Italy with 7-night excursions to the Greek Isles, and Greece & Croatia.