Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And Norwegian Gem's "IT" Girl Godmother Is...

First, a few word's from Norwegian Gem herself, "The chicest party to hit the Big Apple is almost here. That’s right, I’ve made it to New York City and everything is set for my Christening Ceremony and Inaugural Sailing. I can hardly contain my excitement. The City is looking oh so glamorous and you can feel the buzz in the air (along with the chill). It’s nice to be here (finally) in my home for the winter. I love New York and I must say I’m a great addition to the city that never sleeps."

And who is the ultimate Norwegian Gem "IT" Girl godmother? I'm not there, but my spy (with a Blackberry) tells me she's Cindy Cardella, age 31 from Fairfield, NJ.

Congrats, Cindy!!! You GO, girlfriend!!

Check out the Norwegian Gem blog at www.gemitgirl.com and watch "License to Thrill" starring all my Main Men at NCL.

No comments: