Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Did Santa Bring You A Cruise For Christmas?

There weren't any cruise documents under your tree? Then it's time to take matters into your own hands and plan a 2008 cruise on your own.

When I'm thinking about booking a cruise I do the same thing you should... research, research, and more research. Then I call my trusted travel agent. One thing I learned over twenty years ago is that when planning a costly cruise vacation, the last thing you want is a travel agent who has:
  • never been on a cruise
  • calls a cruise ship "the boat"
  • or worst still, quotes BROCHURE rates.

Not all travel agents are as savvy as the one I trust with my hard-earned cruise vacation dollars. So, how do you find a cruise travel professional you can trust? And what are the advantages of using a travel agent? Here's Cruise Diva's advice about Finding The Right Travel Agent.

No comments: