Thursday, May 29, 2008

Toying With Us By Land & By Sea

It’s like somebody just handed you the key to a magical toy trunk! Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and all their buddies from the Disney-Pixar hit movies Toy Story and Toy Story 2 are now under the spotlight at sea on Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Wonder. And they are playing with you on land too at Disney parks in Florida and California—perfect for those looking for fun pre- and post-cruise adventures.

For a sneak peek at “Toy Story–The Musical” on board Disney Wonder, CruiseDiva.com is pleased to present photos and a behind-the-scenes look by Georgina Cruz. As Georgina says, "Children who watch the production are entranced at the sight of the toys coming to life. And for adults like me, it is an opportunity to go back to my childhood, even if just for a little while."
Photo courtesy of Disney Cruise Line

1 comment:

The Whiz Kid Forte said...

I for one ENJOYED THIS SHOW when I sailed on the Wonder last August! My favorite musical number of it is "To Infinity and Beyond" (the Buzz Lightyear Commercial reprise). I had a blast seeing it on the night our ship departed Nassau.