“We invite everyone to visit theorchestraiscomingtotown.com to learn more about this magnificent ship and the MSC Cruises experience,” says Richard E. Sasso, president and CEO of MSC Cruises (USA). “Plus, by entering the contest daily, they increase their chances of being the next winner of a free cruise or other free gifts.”
Guests who visit the website also will find:
- Ship information, including an extensive slide show and flash presentation complete with factoids;
- Fun & Free Stuff, including free downloadable wallpaper and e-cards, several shuffle picture puzzles and memory games;
- Special promotions on MSC Orchestra itineraries, including the line’s “Kids Sail Free” offer, where youngsters under the age of 17 sail free when sharing a stateroom with two full-fare-paying adults.
- Eastern Caribbean, calling at Cayo Levantado, Dominican Republic; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. John, Antigua; and Nassau, Bahamas, and two days at sea.
- Western Caribbean, calling at Key West, Florida; Cozumel, Mexico; Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Cayo Levantado, Dominican Republic, and two days at sea.
MSC Orchestra will depart Fort Lauderdale May 2, 2009 on an 18-night voyage that includes a two-day visit to New York City before heading eastbound to Copenhagen, with calls at Ponta Delgado, Azores; Lisbon, Portugal; Vigo, Spain; La Coruna, Spain; and Dover, England.
For more information about MSC Cruises and the arrival of MSC Orchestra, visit www.theorchestraiscomingtotown.com. While you're there, enter to win a free cruise!