"Today's travelers demand more value for their hard-earned travel dollars," said publisher Scott McMurren, who writes a weekly travel column for the Anchorage Daily News. "The Great Alaskan TourSaver helps travelers get the best deal on their trip—since everything in the book is 2-for-1," he said.
The cost of the coupon book is $99.95. When you receive the book, start making reservations for your 2-for-1 flightseeing, bear viewing, accommodations, train rides, glacier cruises, wilderness adventures, fishing trips—everything you want to see and do throughout Alaska, either pre- or post-cruise, including:
- Flightseeing on Mt. McKinley, including glacier landing.
- Glacier cruises in Kenai Fjords National Park.
- Salmon fishing on the world-famous Kenai River, in Juneau, Seward, and in Kodiak.
- Grizzly bear viewing in Kodiak.
- Rail tours on the Alaska Railroad.
- Wilderness adventures in Lake Clark National Park (including air fare from Anchorage).
- Air fare between Anchorage and Fairbanks.
- Air fare from Juneau to Glacier Bay National Park, plus 2-for-1 accommodations and glacier cruise!
- "Deadliest Catch" cruise tour on the Aleutian Ballad in Ketchikan.
- Deluxe lodge accommodations at Princess Lodges near Mt. McKinley, Copper River and Kenai River.
- Glacier hike in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park.
- Accommodations in Anchorage, Juneau, Fairbanks, Valdez, Seward—and more.