“Now is the best time to book a cruise vacation to anywhere in the world aboard a Royal Caribbean ship,” said Vicki Freed, senior vice president of Sales, Trade Support and Services, Royal Caribbean International. “Whether for short-cruise getaways or extended cruisetours, our research shows that first-time cruisers with Royal Caribbean have the highest satisfaction rate compared to any other segment. Travel agent partners can take advantage of the offers during the second annual First-Time Cruisers Month to grow their customer base, add value to their customers’ vacations, and help ensure repeat business.”
Royal Caribbean is giving travel agents a wide array of incentives to pass on to their customers every week during First-Time Cruisers Month. Each new offer will feature a different region or destination coupled with savings of up to $200 per stateroom for new bookings. The First-Time Cruisers Month weekly offers are:
- Week 1: $75 off or onboard credit per stateroom on all cruises through 2009 for bookings made on Nov 7 and 8, 2008 only
- Week 2: Up to $200 off per stateroom on select sailings in 2009 for Crown & Anchor Society members – Royal Caribbean’s loyalty rewards program for past guests – which can be extended to a second stateroom for their friends or family for bookings made between Nov 10 and Nov 30
- Week 3: Up to $200 off per stateroom on select Europe or Alaska sailings in 2009 for bookings made between Nov 17 and Nov 23
- Week 4: Up to $100 off per stateroom on select Caribbean or Mexico sailings in 2009 made between Nov 24 and Nov 30
- Throughout November, active and retired members of the U.S. Armed Forces can enjoy savings of up to $200 per stateroom, up to three staterooms, for any sailing (except for Oasis of the Seas) through 2009. The military savings offer may not be combined with other offers or promotions.
For additional information or to make reservations, call your travel agent, visit royalcaribbean.com online or call (800) ROYAL-CARIBBEAN.