- Cruise lines offer holiday cruises of all lengths on all types of ships, including the world’s newest and largest, in all parts of the world, from Africa to the Caribbean to the Mediterranean to Antarctica.
- When quality family time counts the most, a holiday cruise offers flexibility and choice in recreational activities, entertainment, relaxed dining and fun for travelers of all ages.
- With special pricing, an abundance of diverse activities and plenty of entertainment, cruising for the holidays is the ideal choice for multigenerational groups or groups of families and friends.
- Holiday cruisers do not need to worry about planning and preparing menus, doing the dishes or cleaning the house. On a cruise, you can leave holiday chores behind and concentrate on enjoying time spent with loved ones.
- In times of stress, the chance to totally escape is just what the doctor ordered. Vacationing has been proven to be healthy and good for one’s well-being.
- With a caring ship’s staff doing all the work, including the entertaining, a holiday cruise means more time to celebrate and enjoy the festivities.
- With so many different cruises and cruise ships to choose from, there is a holiday cruise for every budget.
- Featuring inclusive pricing, incomparable comfort and convenience, and travel to some of the most popular vacation destinations in the world, no holiday celebration offers more value for money spent than a cruise.
- What better or more-appreciated gift could there be than the lifetime memories of a holiday cruise with family or friends?
- It’s not too late; many cruise lines are waiting to welcome last-minute cruise shoppers for the holidays.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Top Ten Reasons to Cruise for the Holidays
Member cruise lines of Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) are getting ready to celebrate the winter holidays all over the world with style and festive spirit. For anyone who needs a reason to pack up the family and take a Hanukkah, Christmas, or New Year’s cruise this holiday season, here are the top ten:
Posted by Linda Coffman, AKA Cruise Diva