“We are excited to add even more variety to our offering of itineraries from the Port of Galveston,” said Disney Cruise Line President Karl Holz. “The addition of shorter getaway cruises and voyages that call on our most popular port of call, Disney’s Castaway Cay, rounds out an impressive array of itinerary options from Galveston.”
Highlights of the 2013 Galveston itineraries include…
• In the early part of 2013, the Disney Magic will sail from the Port of Galveston to the Western Caribbean and Bahamas with 4-, 6-, and 8-night itineraries.
• NEW: Four-night Caribbean sailings are perfect for a quick getaway and include two days at sea to sample the one-of-a-kind Disney Cruise Line shipboard experience. Ports: Galveston, Cozumel; Departure dates: Feb. 1, 5, March 15, 19, April 12, 16
• Six-night Western Caribbean cruises offer a tropical vacation with world-class entertainment and impeccable guest service found on Disney Cruise Line. Ports: Galveston, Grand Cayman, Cozumel; Departure dates: Jan. 12, 26, Feb. 9, 23, March 9, 23, April 6, 20. May 4
• NEW: Eight-night Bahamas sailings include a day at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay; and a stop at Port Canaveral, Florida, giving guests an opportunity to visit the nearby Walt Disney World Resort. As part of this itinerary, each guest will receive a one-day Walt Disney World Park Hopper ticket and roundtrip transportation between their Disney ship and the resort. Ports: Galveston, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral, Key West, Florida; Departure dates: Jan. 18, Feb. 15, March 1, 29, April 26, May 10
• Eight-night Western Caribbean cruises include stops in Mexico and Key West Florida. Ports: Galveston, Key West, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel; Departure dates: Jan. 4
• Later in 2013, the Disney Wonder is scheduled to sail 7-night cruises from Galveston to Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel.
Image Courtesy of Disney Cruise Line