In addition to great fares, Sip & Sail includes unprecedented offers to sweeten the deal. Guests booking a balcony, mini-suite, or suite staterooms will receive a free All-Inclusive Beverage Package for two people. Plus, reduced fares as well as free Unlimited Soda & More Packages for third and fourth guests.
The All-Inclusive Beverage Package includes any individual beverage item such as soda, juices, shakes and floats, bottled water, cocktails, spirits, wines, beers, specialty coffees and tea, up to $10 retail value, purchased at all bars, public lounges, and dining venues. Additionally, full bottles of wine below $100 retail can be purchased in the bars, dining room, or in stateroom at 40% discount from the menu price.
Guests can also book and receive these offers with a special reduced deposit of only $100 per person for first through fourth guests in a stateroom.
Examples of Sip & Sail cruise deals include:
• Mediterranean cruise—7 days: $1,749 balcony stateroom; $2,049 mini-suite stateroomMore information about the Sip & Sail cruise sale is available at princess.com/cruisedeals.
• Japan cruise—8 days: $2,269 balcony stateroom; $2,649 mini-suite stateroom
• Alaska cruise—7 days: $1,399 balcony stateroom; $1,599 mini-suite stateroom
• Alaska Land & Sea Vacation—11 nights: $2,474 balcony stateroom; $2,674 mini-suite stateroom
• Caribbean cruise—7 days: $1,299 balcony stateroom; $1,549 mini-suite stateroom
• Mexico & California Coast cruise—7 days: $999 balcony stateroom; $1,199 mini-suite stateroom
All prices are per person based on double occupancy. The “Sip & Sail” cruise deal runs from 12:00 a.m. PDT on June 21 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on August 31, 2016 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Bermuda.
Image Courtesy Princess Cruises