"This beach-wide initiative to offer specialty discounts and deals this upcoming season is a testament to how our local Miami Beach hotel community is rolling out the welcome mat and working to help tourists de-stress with that coveted warm weather vacation to escape the cold," said Peggy Benua, Chair of the Miami Beach Visitor and Convention Authority (MBVCA) and General Manager of Dream South Beach. "We are preparing for a very strong season and look forward to welcoming vacationers and making it easier for them to escape to our beautiful city, Miami Beach, that is truly like no other place in the world."
Beach lovers can select from a variety of Miami Beach hotel discounts that will be sure to warm them up this season, including:
• Dream South Beach: Travelers can book the Beach Lovers promotion and receive a 25 percent discount on room rates with a complimentary resort fee that includes luxury lounge chairs, beach towels and in-room Wi-Fi.For more information and updates on additional Miami Beach hotel offers and discounts this winter season, download the Miami Beach Information App at .miamibeachapi.com/app.
• Loews Miami Beach: Experience an enhanced oceanfront escape and book three nights to receive a $75 resort credit per stay and daily buffet breakfast for two.
• AC Hotel Miami Beach: Get away to warm weather and enjoy up to 20 percent off on advance bookings for stays now through December 22.
• Courtyard Miami Beach/South Beach: Go art deco this winter season at a historical landmark, just minutes from the beautiful beaches and premier shopping on South Beach, with up to 20 percent off advance bookings for stays now through December 22.
• Mondrian South Beach: Soak up the sun in the heart of Miami Beach and experience the iconic Ocean Drive, Espanola Way and Lincoln Road with up to 15% off the best available rate.
• Gale South Beach: Luxury service, hospitality perks and complimentary food and beverage offerings await travelers with up to 15 percent off the best available rate.
*All offers are subject to availability and blackout dates, as noted by each individual property.