Here are the top 5 reasons to sail with Oceania Cruises this holiday season
1. NO cooking - With a culinary team helmed by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin, the holiday meals are much better than even Grandma can make and far less work. While some guests eat themselves into a holiday-infused nap, others can enjoy the culinary tutorials by master chefs on how to make a traditional Christmas Yule or brew specialty eggnog or peppermint teas. A wonderful Christmas meal can be enjoyed by all in the ship’s Grand Dining Room - which won’t require clean up after - and trays of freshly baked holiday cookies will be devoured by guests throughout the voyage.Those escape from the blistering cold weather and concerns of the holiday can book one of Oceania’s below holiday sailings:
2. Festive Decor - From mistletoes to menorahs, Oceania’s onboard decorations feel like they’re out of a movie. Oceania decorates its ships for both Christmas and Hanukkah respectively, with a Christmas tree displayed in lobby for the first holiday and a daily lighting of the Menorah for the latter. Further, guests can enjoy the magnificent Bavarian-inspired gingerbread houses that adorn the vessels’ interiors.
3. Joyful Entertainment - Of course, no holiday is complete without quintessential activities like caroling. Staff members serenade guests with joyous tunes in the days before Christmas, and Christian and Jewish celebrations are available with a midnight mass and temple. Guests will always feel the holiday cheer with Christmas carols and Handel’s Messiah ringing through the halls.
4. Presents For Everyone - All those aboard will be in the holiday spirit when Santa makes his appearance at sea. Children aboard will find a present under the tree on Christmas morning from the jolly man in red himself, bringing joy to guests both young and young-at-heart.
5. Utmost Relaxation - Everyone knows how stressful the holidays can be, from hosting family to cooking for hours and especially cleaning up after everyone has gone home. But with an Oceania voyage, all stress can cease. Guests can lazily spend their days lounging in the warm sunshine by the pool with a libation or pampering themselves with a massage in the Canyon Ranch SpaClub. Either way, guests will be free of the last minute shopping rush and all the hassles of the holiday.
• December 17, 2017: Caribbean Gems roundtrip from Miami (12 days)
• December 21, 2017: Indian Ocean Jubilee Cape Town to Singapore (30 days)
• December 22, 2017: Sun-Splashed Holiday roundtrip from Miami (12 days)
Image Courtesy Oceania Cruises