The 2019 Canada & New England program includes three ships with 16 departures, visiting 16 destinations on seven unique itineraries with three late night ports and two overnight ports with access to four UNESCO World Heritage sites.
"In 2019 we bring three of our ships to Canada & New England, for our guests to experience the brilliant colors of fall foliage, famed destinations and landmarks in this region," said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises and Carnival Australia group president.
All 2019 Canada & New England cruises and cruisetours are open for sale. Highlights include:
• NEW 16-day Greenland & Canada voyage round-trip from New York on Caribbean Princess, visiting three ports in Greenland and three ports in CanadaTo further enhance guests' cruise vacations, Princess Cruises is pleased to offer a choice of two options on the East Coast to see the sites of colonial America or Niagara Falls and the best of Eastern Canada:
• Seven-day Canada & New England voyages departing on Saturdays from New York on Regal Princess
• More departures than ever of the 10-day Classic Canada & New England voyages, including one in August, out of Quebec and New York on Caribbean Princess, with overnight stays in Quebec and scenic cruising on the St. Lawrence River on every voyage
• Late-night stay in Boston and Saguenay on every Quebec to New York 10-day Classic Canada & New England on Caribbean Princess
• 13-day Canada & Colonial America voyages departing both in summer and fall between Quebec and Ft. Lauderdale on Caribbean Princess, with overnight stays in Quebec
• Five-day Canadian Atlantic Provinces Getaway out of New York on Regal Princess
• Access to the following UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Historic District of Old Quebec, Old Town Lunenburg, Landscape of Grand Pré, and the Statue of Liberty
• NEW 24-day Canada & New England voyage round-trip from London (Southampton) on Sapphire Princess, with an overnight stay in New York and a maiden call to Rockland, Maine
• Historic America Cruisetour takes guests to such important places as Thomas Jefferson's Monticello estate, Colonial Williamsburg, Independence Hall in Philadelphia and the Gettysburg Battlefield.Additional information about Princess Cruises is available by visiting Princess.com.
• The Maple Explorer Cruisetour brings guests to exciting cities like the capital of Ottawa and French-flavored Montreal with guided tours of the Canadian Museum of History, dazzling cathedrals and the historic 19th century Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Guests will also be treated to a lovely cruise through the picturesque Thousand Islands.
Image Courtesy Princess Cruises