"Our culinary and wine Enriched Voyages are a wonderful way to blend together fascinating destinations with a generous serving of cooking events and demonstrations designed to entertain and enlighten," said Rudi Scholdis, Silversea's culinary director.
THE ASIAN COLLECTION
Exclusive voyages offering a culinary exploration of this enchanting continent enhanced by the insider knowledge of the prestigious Peninsula Hotels. Guest chefs from The Peninsula Hotels will share their expertise with guests, providing a truly immersive gastronomic and cultural experience of the Far East. Here's a snapshot of the journeys:
• Silver Shadow departs April 14, 2018 on an 11-day ocean voyage from Singapore to Hong Kong with calls in Koh Samui, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, and Chan May.CULINARY VOYAGES
• Silver Shadow departs October 14, 2018 on a 15-day ocean voyage from Hong Kong to Tokyo with calls in Shanghai, Kagoshima, Hiroshima, Osaka, and Nagoya.
• Silver Shadow departs October 29, 2018 on a 15-day ocean voyage from Tokyo to Hong Kong with calls in Osaka, Hiroshima, Tianjin (Beijing), and Shanghai.
• Silver Whisper departs March 2, 2019 on a 16-day segment of World Cruise 2019, an ocean voyage from Tokyo to Singapore with calls in Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Ho Chi Minh City.
• Silver Muse departs April 3, 2019 on a 13-day segment of Grand Voyage 2019 - Asia Pacific, an ocean voyage from Hong Kong to Tokyo with calls in Shanghai, Jeju, Hiroshima, and Osaka.
Silversea chefs share their expertise through guided market-to-plate excursions, special menus, cooking demonstrations and dinners highlighting regional specialties. Over a dozen captivating itineraries feature the culinary enrichment program, including:
• Silver Muse departs February 16, 2018 on a 25-day, ocean and Amazon River voyage from Rio de Janeiro to Fort Lauderdale with calls in Salvador de Bahia, Natal, Fortaleza, Macapá, Santarém, Boca da Valeria, Manaus, Parintins, Alter do Chao, Barbados, and San Juan.WINE VOYAGES
• Silver Wind departs July 17, 2018 on a 15-day, roundtrip ocean voyage to Norway's North Cape from London (Tower Bridge) with calls in Haugesund, Flåm, Ålesund, Brønnøysund, Leknes, Narvik, Honningsvåg, Hammerfest, Tromsø, Åndalsnes, Molde, and Bergen.
• Silver Cloud departs October 26, 2018 on a 16-day, South America expedition voyage from Callao (Lima) to Punta Arenas with explorations of Paracas, Arica, Antofagasta, Isla Pan de Azúcar, Coquimbo, Niebla, Puerto Montt, Puerto Chacabuco, Tortel, English Narrows, Pío XI Glacier, Chilean Fjords, Alberto de Agostini National Park, and Ainsworth Bay.
• Silver Shadow departs April 26, 2019 on a 15-day, Africa and Indian Ocean voyage from Dubai to Athens with calls in Khasab, Sur, Salalah, Aqaba, Safaga, and Rhodes.
• Silver Wind departs July 20, 2019 on an 11-day, Northern Europe ocean voyage from London (Tower Bridge) to Reykjavik with calls in Saint-Malo, St. Mary's Isles of Scilly, Cobh, Dublin, Belfast, Oban, and Ullapool.
World-class vintners and Silversea's Wine Ambassador spotlight superlative varietals and vintages with special tastings and private tours to renowned vineyards and wineries on four fascinating sailings, including:
• Silver Spirit departs January 15, 2018 on an 18-day, Africa and Indian Ocean voyage from Cape Town to Mahé with calls in Port Elizabeth, East London, Durban, Richards Bay, Maputo, Nosy Be/Nosy Komba, Mamoudzou, Zanzibar, and Mombasa.For complete details, please visit Silversea.com.
• Silver Whisper departs February 4, 2018 on a 16-day segment of World Cruise 2018, an ocean voyage from Auckland to Sydney with calls in Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Picton, Akaroa, Port Chalmers (Dunedin), Burnie, and Melbourne.
• Silver Whisper departs October 18, 2018 on a 13-day, transatlantic ocean voyage from Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale with calls in Casablanca and Funchal. Wine enrichment includes an introductory sommelier course.
• Silver Whisper departs May 19, 2019 on a 14-day, Northern Europe ocean voyage from London (Greenwich) to Barcelona with calls in Honfleur, Saint-Malo, Bordeaux, Bilbao, Lisbon, Cádiz, and Málaga.
Image Courtesy Silversea Cruises