Princess Cruises is a recognized destination leader in the cruise industry and the cruise line’s private beach in the Bahamas, Princess Cays, was ranked among the “Top Cruise Line Private Island Destinations” by Cruise Critic for 2017.
“With our return to the Caribbean in summer 2019, we’re delivering to our guests the best family cruise vacation available to sun-drenched destinations where enriching adventures and island life await,” said Jan Swartz Princess Cruises and Carnival Australia group president.
• Seven-day Eastern Caribbean and Western Caribbean voyages, combinable for a 14-day Caribbean East/West AdventurerAdditional information about Princess Cruises is available at Princess.com.
• Calls to the cruise line’s private beach resort, Princess Cays, in the Bahamas on every seven-day Eastern Caribbean cruise
• More Ashore late-night stays in St. Thomas on every seven-day Eastern Caribbean cruise and in Cozumel on every seven-day Western Caribbean cruise
• Access to the Belize Barrier Reef Reserve System, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on every Western Caribbean cruise
• Other noteworthy sites accessible through shore excursions include Virgin Islands National Park on the island of St. John, Blackbeard’s Castle in St. Thomas, Stingray City in Grand Cayman, and the Mayan Ruins at Tulum
• Unique features aboard Caribbean Princess include exciting specialty dining options such as Planks BBQ, Steamers, World Fresh Market, Coffee & Cones as well as Camp Discovery, themed youth and teen center for kids of all ages
Image Courtesy Princess Cruises