Set to begin with the Oct 27th and 28th sailings, guests can participate in some Halloween fun with a trail of candy stations for kids that culminates in a dance party on the top deck and special costume parties in each of the youth activity areas. Adults aren't overlooked--bring your costume because there's a dance party and costume contest with prizes. We wonder if the Mickeys will outnumber the Minnies.
Disney characters decked out in their finest holiday attire will welcome passengers to the lavishly decorated private at Port Canaveral, FL cruise terminal beginning in late-Nov. Once aboard, you'll find special themed activities, decorations, and even a transformed winter wonderland on Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. On Thanksgiving Day, you'll enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving feast complete with all the trimmings.
After Thanksgiving, guests will partake in holiday cheer, including:
- A nearly three-deck-tall tree festooned with decorations in the atrium lobby, where "snow" flurries fall and a tree-lighting ceremony occurs
- A Christmas Day visit from Santa Goofy, with surprises for all the kids
- International holiday caroling by crew members from around the globe (exclusively on the Christmas cruises)
- Special family time for designing and decorating gingerbread houses
- Mrs. Claus will read "The Night Before Christmas"
- Traditional holiday feasts in Disney's three themed dining rooms (Christmas cruises only)
- Multiple faith and interdenominational holiday services (Christmas and Hanukkah cruises only)
- A ship-wide party to ring in 2008 and a New Year's Day tailgate party