“Embarking the bow is a symbolic and strong step in the building of Norwegian Epic. She is taking shape beautifully,” said Roberto Martinoli, Norwegian Cruise Line’s president and chief operating officer. “STX Europe is doing an incredible job of constructing our largest and most innovative Freestyle Cruising ship to date.”
Now that her bow is firmly welded in place, Norwegian Epic’s next and final chapter reveal is scheduled for May 20, 2009, in New York City. Also that day, the ship’s 2010-2011 sailings open for sale to the general public. These include 7-day Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries from Miami. The 153,000-gross ton, 4,200-passenger ship is scheduled for delivery at the end of May 2010. To date, the company has revealed the ship’s accommodations, night life, restaurants, aqua park, sports deck, and family activities.
Check out Cruise Diva's other Norwegian Epic reveals:
- Freestyle Family Fun — Including an expansive Aqua Park with the only tube slide and largest bowl slide at sea and much more.
- Norwegian Epic’s Dining Choices will wow even the most discerning cruiser with 14 Freestyle Dining restaurants and 18 bars and lounges.
- Freestyle Cruising Accommodations to suit every type of guest are revealed for NCL's Norwegian Epic, formerly known as F3.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reveals Nightlife Options — NCL sailed into a sea of dreams to share a peek into the future of nightlife afloat.
- With Details About the Ship, NCL throws us a curve. Catch the NEW WAVE in innovative ocean-going accommodations.