The line is launching the 2010 European Collection with a $2,000 price reduction off of 2 for 1 cruise fares with free airfare from North American air gateways across the U.S. and Canada. With fares beginning at just $2,699 per guest, the Oceania Cruises experience has never been more affordable.
Highlights of the 2010 European Collection:
- 34 unique itineraries for 2010 – more than any other premium or deluxe brand
- Nearly 3/4 of the itineraries are brand new
- The 2010 European Collection sails to a total of 137 ports, 30 of which are brand new ports for Oceania Cruises.
- 2010 deployments stretch from the Polar Ice Barrier to the desert sands of Egypt and Israel
- A unique selection of western European itineraries that focus on the extraordinary wine producing regions and local cuisines of Italy, Spain, Portugal and France
- A wider array of off the beaten path boutique ports such as Zakinthos, Greece; Sanary Sur Mer, France; Murmansk, Russia; Kas, Turkey; & Tartous, Syria - just to name a few
- $2,000 Price Reduction off of 2 for 1 Cruise Fares with Free Airfare
- With Free Airfare from 20 North American gateways and $2,000 price reductions off of 2 for 1 cruise fares, these extraordinary voyages are the pinnacle of value and start at just $2,699 per guest.
For additional information, to make a reservation, or to order a brochure, please contact your Travel Agent or Oceania Cruises at 800-531-5658 or visit www.OceaniaCruises.com.