It is important to note that health authorities have not raised concerns regarding the ports of call we visit in Mexico. None of our sailings have been altered and none are scheduled to be. Our ships visiting Mexico are taking pro-active measures, such as:
- Placing a notice in the daily, onboard newsletter to provide our guests with basic information regarding this matter.
- Placing a letter, along with a fact sheet from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in each guest stateroom
- Providing hand sanitizers throughout the ship.
- And, conducting enhanced sanitizing of all high-touch areas.
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and hot water - often.
- Covering the mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Putting used tissues in waste baskets.
- If tissues are not available, coughing or sneezing into upper sleeves, not one's hands.