Award-winning European river cruise line AMAWATERWAYS announces its new World’s Largest River Cruise Sale (“WLRCS”), featuring “Free Airfare” on select departures in 2009 & 2010. This exceptional promotion replaces the line’s existing “WLRCS,” which launched earlier in October. Under the new promotion, AMAWATERWAYS all-inclusive premium cruise vacations start as low as $1,899 per person for a 7-night European river cruise, including roundtrip airfare from New York.*
“We’re excited to be at the forefront of this year’s World’s Largest Cruise Night initiative, “said AMAWATERWAYS President, Rudi Schreiner. “Free airfare is an extremely attractive incentive that makes our fantastic river cruise vacations even more appealing. We’re offering the free air on a unique range of itineraries and land programs passengers won’t find elsewhere. That’s why we’ve named our promotion the ‘World’s Largest River Cruise Sale,’” added Schreiner.
The new WLRCS is valid for bookings made between Oct. 12 and 31, and supports CLIA’s “World’s Largest Cruise Night” initiative. Passengers can take advantage of this amazing Free Airfare offer on the following river cruise programs:
• Winter Heartland, from Prague to Paris, with special hosts AMAWATERWAYS President, Rudi Schreiner, and Executive V.P. of Sales, Kristin Karst. This itinerary features festive Christmas Markets and departs Dec 18, 2009;
• Christmas Time Cruise, from Prague to Budapest, with Christmas Market visits in Nuremberg, Regensburg and Vienna. Departures are available Nov 20, Dec 13 & 25, 2009;
• Blue Danube Discovery, from Budapest to Prague, with special host AMAWATERWAYS Vice President, Business Development, Ron Santangelo; departing Nov 13, 2009;
• Christmas Wonderland, from Amsterdam to Paris, featuring Christmas Markets in Frankfurt, Cologne and Düsseldorf. Departures are available Nov 18, Dec 2, 12 (with special host AMAWATERWAYS Sales Executive Doris Pak) & Dec 16, 2009;
• Paris to Amsterdam, on the enchanting Rhine and Mosel rivers with calls that include Cochem, Rüdesheim, Mainz and Cologne. Departure on April 15, 2010;
• Romantic Danube, from Prague to Budapest in the colorful springtime. Departures are available April 10 and 14, 2010;
• Enchanting Rhine Cruise-new for 2010-beginning with a land program in Zürich and Lucerne, followed by a 7-night cruise from Basel to Amsterdam, departing on April 11, 2010;
• Europe’s Heartland Cruise, beginning with a land program in Prague, followed by a 7-night cruise from Nuremberg to Trier and a post-cruise land program in Paris. Departure set for Nov 12, 2009, with special host AMAWATERWAYS Executive V.P. of Sales, Kristin Karst. Promotion also available for Nov 3, 2010 departure (reverse itinerary).
• Magnificent Europe Cruise, featuring a 14-day sailing from Amsterdam to Budapest. Departures set for April 24; June 10; July 18 & August 15, 2010.
To make a reservation, or for additional information, contact AMAWATERWAYS at 800-626-0126. Visit amawaterways.com for more information about fine river cruise vacations from AMAWATERWAYS.
*Offer applicable to new bookings made between Oct. 12 - 31, 2009; not combinable with any other promotions/discounts; limited to availability and is subject to change without notice. FREE AIRFARE is based on roundtrip economy fare from New York City and applies only to the travel dates, arrival and departure cities specified in each published itinerary. For additional U.S. gateways, please refer to brochure air add-on rates or ask for details. Passengers are responsible for air taxes and fuel surcharges, which will be determined at the time of booking. For 2009 departures: full payment required within 3 days of initial booking. For 2010 departures: $400 per person deposit for cruise fare and $300 per person to secure promotional airfare required within 7 days of initial booking. Air taxes and fuel surcharges may vary until paid in full. AMAWATERWAYS reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.