The personalized, 24/7 deluxe service, available for purchase internationally by all Crystal cruisers, utilizes worldwide, "on-the-ground" airport resources to facilitate a hassle-free airport experience for guests travelling to and from their Crystal ship. While they can't guarantee you won't encounter any paparazzi, you might feel like a rock star with customized, luxury services that may include:
• Greeting upon airport arrival (inbound, outbound and connecting flights)"Security lines, long hikes, uncomfortable chairs, cumbersome luggage—the modern-day airport experience has lost the ease that flying once provided," says Vice President of Land and Port Operations John Stoll. "Whether one prefers to travel discreetly, or just minimize inconvenience, this service ushers you into the refined gentility of a Crystal experience from the moment your vacation really begins: when you leave home."
• Luggage porter service
• Escorted and expedited check-in, security, customs, and immigration
• Entry to restricted-access airport lounges
• Preferred boarding
• Limousine/town car transfers between airport, home, day room, and/or ship
• Flight tracking and handling, including assistance with delayed or cancelled flights and related lodging, transportation, meals, etc.
Packages are available for up to four people, in hubs around the globe, from New York and LA to Rio and Hong Kong. Prices vary depending on location and the services selected, with amenity menu subject to local laws, regulations, and/or airline/airport policies. Guests can log into Crystal's online "Priority Check-in and Planning Center (PCP)" for specific options correlating to their flight itineraries.
Crystal Cruises' ethos of warm and friendly attentiveness, proffered by top-trained service staff from around the world, has earned the line a reputation for elevating hospitality to an art form with no guest request left untended. For more information, visit CrystalCruises.com.
Image Courtesy of Crystal Cruises