Itineraries on sale include some of the line’s most popular European routes, including the Greek Isles, Scandinavia and Russia, the British Isles, and even the Mediterranean aboard the new Royal Princess. Hawaii cruises and Asia sailings are also included in the sale.
In addition to special fares, passengers booking balcony staterooms or above will receive an onboard credit of $50 (cruises up to nine days) or $100 (for sailings 10 days or longer), and those booking interior or oceanview staterooms can get credits of $25 (cruises up to nine days) to $50 (cruises 10 days or longer).
Cruise departures run from January through July 2013. More information about the cruise sale and pricing can be found at Princess.com/sale.
Examples of the special cruise deals include:
● Hawaiian Island cruise – 14 days: $1,694 balcony (was $2,690); $1,094 interior (was $1,790)In addition to the Veterans Day Sale, Princess is also reminding passengers that the line offers a special onboard credit program with benefits for active military members and veterans. This credit of up to $250 (depending upon the length of the cruise) is available year round, and can be combined with the credit available through the Veterans Day Sale. Past passengers who have qualified for retired or veteran-status Military Personnel Benefits on previous sailings will no longer be required to resubmit requests for future voyages, but will have this discount automatically applied to their booking.
● Greek Isles cruise – 12 days: $2,479 balcony (was $3,109); $1,779 interior (was $2,129)
● Scandinavia & Russia cruise – 11 days: $2,639 balcony (was $3,039); $1,939 interior (was $2,139)
● British Isles cruise – 12 days: $2,694 balcony (was $3,094); $1,994 interior (was $2,194)
● Grand Mediterranean cruise – 12 days: $3,189 balcony (was $3,469); $2,189 interior (was $2,389)
● Japan cruise – 9 days: $1,989 balcony (was $2,715); $1,639 interior (was $1,715)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy and now include government fees and taxes. The Veterans Day Sale runs from 12:01 a.m. PDT on Wednesday, November 7 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on Monday, November 12, 2012 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.