|Carnival Vista Atrium|
High-Powered Outdoor Fun
|Carnival Vista SportSquare|
In the largest WaterWorks water park in the fleet, kids and kids at heart will find an array of splash-tastic fun including Kaleid-O-Slide, the line’s first-ever water tube attraction. Riders will hop on inflatable one or two-person rafts taking them on a fun-filled 455-foot adventure of exhilarating twists and turns with stunning kaleidoscopic visual effects.
Big-Time Entertainment at the Multiplex
Carnival Vista’s inside views are truly spectacular as well. Carnival is partnering with entertainment innovator IMAX® to bring the world’s most immersive cinematic experience to sea with the first-ever IMAX® Theatre on a ship. Guests will take in the latest Hollywood blockbusters, IMAX classics, and IMAX documentary content on a screen that’s three decks high. Next door at the Thrill Theater, moviegoers can enjoy a multi-dimensional special effects experience. Both are part of the Carnival Multiplex, a first at sea for film fans, complete with concession stand offering popcorn and movie snacks. No word yet on whether there is a charge. The Warehouse, featuring a variety of video and arcade games, is located adjacent to the Carnival Multiplex.
Fresh New Dining & Bar Options
Featured on Carnival Vista and a first for the fleet will be a New England-inspired Seafood Shack, a casual indoor/outdoor dining venue near the Lido Marketplace eateries. The seafood-lovers’ spot will feature a menu full of fresh favorites available for purchase, including lobster rolls, steamed lobster, fried shrimp, crab cakes, fried clams, and more.
Carnival is expanding the line’s popular Latin-infused Havana experience inside and out on Carnival Vista. Celebrating Cuba’s gloried past, Havana Bar serves traditional cocktails and bites during the day and transforms into a sizzling Latin dance club at night. The fun also extends outdoors with a new Havana Pool located aft offering views of the ocean, whirlpools, and a relaxation area, complete with colorful umbrellas, faux palm trees, thatched patio huts, and comfy seating, perfect for soaking up the sun while enjoying a mojito.
|Carnival Vista Havana Cabana Patio|
Carnival Vista will offer a wide variety of well-appointed staterooms and suites including two new accommodation classes. Tropics-inspired Havana Cabanas feature accommodations with private outdoor patios, complete with lounge chairs and hammock, that face the expanded Lanai ocean-air outdoor promenade and offer expansive sea views in addition to easy access to the Havana Bar and Pool.
Located within a new dedicated family zone on Deck 2, the new Family Harbor accommodations offer an array of ocean-view, balcony, and interior staterooms that accommodate up to five family members. Parents and kids will have even more room to relax at the new, exclusive Family Harbor Lounge, a secluded space designed as a family hang out with large-screen TVs, games, and complimentary breakfast and snacks. A family concierge desk will be available to assist families in making this their best vacation ever.
|Carnival Vista Family Harbor Suite|
Thanks to an expanded Lanai on Deck 5 guests can stroll or sit and enjoy a beverage at one of the many dining and bar venues that will now feature outdoor areas.
• The line will offer its first-ever outdoor seating options at specialty eateries including Fahrenheit 555, a classic American steakhouse, and Japanese-style Bonsai Sushi restaurant where diners will enjoy sea views as delicious as their meals. Cherry on Top will be the sweetest spot at sea, with a new premium mixed-to-order custom ice cream creation bar, outdoor seating and more than 80 bulk candy options.Vacationers will find Fun Ship 2.0 favorite poolside eateries and bars including Guy’s Burger Joint, serving burgers and fries created by chef and author Guy Fieri, and BlueIguana Cantina, featuring made-to-order tacos and burritos. Poolside bars BlueIguana Tequila Bar and RedFrog Rum Bar will also provide cocktail options, as will the mixologists at the cocktail pharmacy-themed Alchemy Bar.
• The intimate Library Bar will also offer guests indoor/outdoor options, in addition to the hoppin’ RedFrog Pub and stylish Havana Bar.
|Horizons Dining Room|
The Vista Atrium will set a festive mood with its multi-deck-high centerpiece that will delight guests with its LED screens and changing visuals to create the right atmosphere. It’s the perfect place to welcome guests boarding the ship, meet friends at the bar or enjoy live entertainment and dancing.
For those who wish to unwind and relax, Carnival Vista has a two-level Cloud 9 Spa featuring an array of amenities, including a thalassotherapy pool, four steam chambers, the line’s first infrared sauna and hamam, and special “experience showers” that provide a soothing fragrance element, along with a high-tech indoor cycling studio. Guests can get away from it all at the adults-only Serenity retreat, where there’s breathtaking views, tranquility, and even more lounging options to relax including the line’s first outdoor massage huts.
Family Fun for All
As the family cruise leader, carrying more than 700,000 children on board each year, the company designed Carnival Vista with even more fun for families day and night.
• The indoor/outdoor Camp Ocean for children under age 12 is a dedicated undersea-themed play space with more than 200 fun and educational ocean-inspired activities.Carnival’s Return to Europe
• Carnival Vista will be the second ship in the fleet to feature Dr. Seuss Bookville, a special reading and play space inspired by the whimsical world of Dr. Seuss. Here kids and their families can read beloved Dr. Seuss books, make arts and crafts and stretch their imagination with toys and games. Also part of the line’s Seuss at Sea program, Carnival Vista guests can enjoy Green Eggs and Ham with The Cat in the Hat and Friends character breakfast, the Seuss-a-palooza Story Time and Parade and more.
• Carnival Vista will also introduce four new games at the family-centric HASBRO the Game Show, as well as special family-friendly comedy performances at Punchliner Comedy Club presented by George Lopez.
The largest ship in the fleet, Carnival Vista will measure 133,500 tons, 1,055 feet long, and have a guest capacity of 3,936 (based on two per cabin). The new vessel will debut May 1, 2016, with a 13-day cruise departing from Trieste, Italy, the first European voyage for Carnival in three years. A variety of Mediterranean itineraries will be offered with port calls throughout Italy, France, Spain, Croatia and Turkey, as well as several new destinations for Carnival such as Crete (Heraklion), and Corfu, Greece; Valletta, Malta; Palermo, Sicily; Cagliari, Sardinia; and Gibraltar. On Oct 21, 2016, Carnival Vista will embark on a special 13-day transatlantic crossing and arrive in New York Nov 3, 2016, then operate a series of voyages from the Big Apple. Carnival Vista’s European cruises are currently available for reservations. Additional information on the New York departures will be available next month.
Images Courtesy Carnival Cruise Line