The enhancements include:
• RedFrog Pub: a Caribbean-inspired watering hole featuring the region’s best rums and beers–including Carnival’s own ThirstyFrog Red–enjoyed in a distinct British-West-Indies-meets-Key-West atmosphereThese innovations complement a wide range of existing onboard features such as the Punchliner Comedy Club, a Serenity adults-only retreat with vast ocean vistas, a classic American-style steakhouse serving prime cuts of beef and other upscale cuisine, a nine-hole miniature golf course, a 14,500-square-foot health and wellness center, and The Taste Bar offering bite-size samples from popular Fun Ship 2.0 dining venues.
• Alchemy Bar: at this vintage-themed cocktail “pharmacy,” mixologists “prescribe” concoctions from different elixirs and ingredients with creative names like “Forty is the New Twenty”
• Playlist Productions: these four spectacular shows–88 Keys, 80’s Pop To the Max, Getaway Island and Heart Of Soul–combine live performances of recognizable pop and rock songs with special effects to create unforgettable evenings of entertainment
• Seuss At Sea: part an exclusive partnership with Dr. Seuss Enterprises, Seuss at Sea brings the whimsical world of Dr. Seuss to life with fun activities
• Hasbro, The Game Show: this audience-participation favorite features larger-than-life adaptations of the company’s iconic and popular games with titles like Connect4 Basketball, Sorry Sliders, and Yahtzee Bowling
• Cherry On Top: the “candy and more store” celebrates the joys of simple indulgences with bins of bulk candy, fun fanciful gifts and novelties, custom apparel, and more
• New SPORTS Bar: at this sports lovers’ paradise, guests can catch live sporting events and check out scores on the real-time 24/7 sports ticker
• Spin U: developed in partnership with DJ IRIE–Carnival’s official DJ who has entertained crowds from South Beach to Las Vegas–the fun DJ academy provides aspiring spin-masters ages 15-17 all they need to know to "hit the decks" and rock the club!
“We’re really excited that the Fun Ship 2.0 product enhancement program that began rolling out three years ago continues to bring innovative, fun and memorable dining, bar and entertainment options to the entire Carnival Cruise Line fleet and to the millions of guests who sail with us annually,” said Mark Tamis, Carnival’s senior vice president of guest operations. “The fantastic renovations on Carnival Miracle will also provide our valued travel agent partners with an exciting new cruise experience for their clients.”
Carnival Miracle operates year-round departures from Long Beach, California, offering three different week-long Mexican Riviera cruise options: a three-port itinerary featuring Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas; a two-port option that includes a stop in Cabo San Lucas, along with a two-day overnight stay in Puerto Vallarta; and a third choice featuring a day-long visit to Puerto Vallarta, along with a two-day call at Cabo San Lucas.
Additionally, Carnival Miracle will sail 15-day Hawaii cruises round-trip from Long Beach departing Oct. 17 and Nov. 28, 2015, and Jan. 16, 2016, along with a special one-time 13-day Mexican Riviera cruise departing Jan. 31, 2016.
Image Courtesy Carnival Cruise Lines