In addition to having nearly two full years to plan their intrepid worldwide vacations, savvy travelers can choose from a vast array of distinctly luxurious travel experiences that literally cover the globe. Among the many highlights are:
• Hot trending destinations, including Croatia's Dalmatian Coast, Jerusalem and Jordan with Crystal Serenity, and New Zealand with Crystal SymphonyVirtually every travel interest is represented on Crystal's 2019 collection of voyages. Classically inquisitive guests will relish visits to romantic sites in Florence, Rome, Monaco and Cinque Terre. Night owls will appreciate the party atmosphere in Rio de Janeiro, Ibiza, St Tropez and Buenos Aires. Adventurers will dive in to opportunities to navigate the jungles of Costa Rica and scout the Big Five on Zimbabwe safaris. And foodies will find specialized programming that showcases the local flavors of nearly every region visited.
• Remote, less visited sites including the Kamchatka Peninsula in Siberia and Aitutaki Island, New Zealand with Crystal Symphony and Liverpool's Isle of Man with Crystal Serenity
• Maiden calls with Crystal Symphony to Hualien, Taiwan; Ishigaki, Japan; Vlissingen, Netherlands; and Port Arthur, Tasmania; with Crystal Serenity Kangaroo Island, Australia; and Porto Novo, Cape Verde
• Expanded Holy Land discovery, with three full days spent in Israel, plus visits to Jordan and Greece aboard Crystal Symphony
• Warm weather winter getaways through South America and along the North American Gulf Coast, featuring overnights in New Orleans, Rio de Janeiro, Punta Del Este and Buenos Aires, all aboard Crystal Symphony
• Cultural powerhouse itineraries including a Crystal Serenity Northern Europe route that includes three full days in UNESCO-recognized Bordeaux, plus extended exploration in Bruegge, Amsterdam, Bilbao and the Basque region of St. Jean-du-Luz and the Rioja wine region
• Springtime discovery of New England and Canada, (historically set for fall, when the foliage is vibrant and the air is crisp) for a fresh perspective on a long beloved and historically rich region aboard Crystal Serenity
• More French flair, with Crystal Serenity overnight in Honfleur with an option to travel to Paris and visits to Monet's Garden in Giverny, Deauville, plus an optional journey to Versailles
• French Polynesia and New Zealand-focused discoveries, with Crystal Symphony itineraries sailing to the Cook Islands, Easter Island, Tauranga and Rotorua
• The world's premier wine regions, featured on a number of specialized itineraries, including the Chianti region, Bordeaux, Rioja and Napier
• Exploration of four major European rivers, with Crystal River Cruises the first river cruise line to reveal its 2019 itineraries, ranging from 7-day voyages on Crystal Mozart to 16-day sailings aboard Crystal Mahler. Five elegant vessels sail along the Danube, Rhine, Main and Moselle Rivers on 142 enchanting voyages through Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Slovakia, Hungary and the Netherlands.
• Exclusive boutique yachting access to the harbors of the West Indies, with Crystal Esprit sailing routes from Marigot Bay, St. Martin/St. Maarten to coveted spots including St. Barts/Gustavia, Jost Van Dyke, Anegada and Virgin Gorda.
"The coming years with Crystal will only expand the options available to even the most worldly travelers, as we continue to pioneer new itineraries and visit new locales, as well as cultivate fresh perspectives and ways to explore places long favored by our discerning guests," says Crystal Chairman, CEO and President Edie Rodriguez. "2019 represents the culmination of several upcoming offerings that we're ecstatic to share with guests, along with the future launch of a new vessel that will expand the possibilities for virtually every type of traveler."