“We are eager to begin the upcoming 2017 season, offering our guests exciting experiences they have come to expect from SeaDream Yacht Club,” shares SeaDream Yacht Club President Bob Lepisto. “With newly unveiled additions to our 16th season operating, we hope to welcome new travelers as well as familiar faces onboard both of our elegant yachts exploring the world’s most beautiful waters.”
Highlights in the new 2017 season brochure include:
• Dream Cuisine from the Early Riser’s Coffee to dining alfresco on deck or in the elegantly appointed Dining Salon, SeaDream’s cuisine and impeccable service is certain to make dining aboard a SeaDream yacht unforgettable. Aboard these mega-yachts, guests will always enjoy “Cuisine A La Minute” with the freshest ingredients, often selected by the chef locally while in port, as well as the only raw food menu at sea.SeaDream Yacht Club inclusive fares includes ocean view accommodations, gourmet meals, gratuities, wine with lunch and dinner and so much more. For additional information, visit SeaDream.com.
• Land Adventures are designed so guests may experience each destination to its fullest. SeaDream Yacht Club always offers the best guides as well as knowledgeable crew leading a variety of excursions to suit the sportsman, history buff, gourmand or thrill seeker. While on holiday, guests may be as active or as relaxed as they please, having the option to choose from adventures such as sampling local wines and olives, swimming with dolphins or enjoying an evening concert.
• Wellness and Fitness in the Thai certified SeaDream Spa, the only member of the Thai Spa Association at sea, provides treatments for body, face, hair and nails. The Fitness Center features panoramic ocean views, natural light and state of the art equipment including treadmills, bikes and free weights.
• Water Sports Marina, available on both yachts, provides a variety of exciting water activities including Laser sailboats, Hobie Cat catamarans, kayaks, wake boards and water skis, snorkeling gear, standup paddle boards and more.
• Exceptional and Intriguing Itineraries, whether it’s traveling through the azure, crystalline waters of the Caribbean from November through April or exploring the history of the Mediterranean from May through October, SeaDream navigates to well-known destinations as well as a host of idyllic ports–many of which are beyond the reach of larger ships. Guests also have the option of taking a Trans-Atlantic voyage offered in the early spring, typically navigating from the Caribbean to Europe and in the fall, from Europe back to the Caribbean.