Developed in collaboration with experts in both the science and beauty of sleep—Dr. Michael Breus, "The Sleep Doctor," and highly acclaimed designer, Candice Olson, star of the hit HGTV shows "Candice Tells All" and "Devine Design"—the Princess Luxury Bed was made exclusively for Princess Cruises by the manufacturer of some of the most well-known and comfortable hotel beds in the world. The bed features a plush, two-inch thick pillow top, a nine-inch, single-sided medium firm mattress for enhanced support, individually wrapped coils for less partner disturbance, a European-inspired duvet, and luxurious 100% cotton jacquard-woven linens.
"Great days start with restful nights so whether tomorrow brings new cruise vacation discoveries or another commute to work, a good night's sleep is essential to making the most of your day and supporting your long-term wellness," said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises president. "After receiving an overwhelming number of guest requests to purchase our Princess Luxury Bed, we're excited to bring this offering into homes so that our guests can revel in that vacation feeling every night."
With the input of board-certified sleep expert Dr. Breus, the Princess Luxury Bed features:
• Luxurious Pillow-Top Mattress – two-inch pillow top offers maximum comfort atop a medium firm, nine-inch single-sided mattress providing superior support.For customer services inquiries related to the retail purchase of the Princess Luxury Bed call 855-757-2972.
• Individually Wrapped Coils – reduces sleep-surface sway and motion transfer, resulting in less bed-partner disturbance.
• Circular-Knitted Mattress Ticking – provides increased support for all sleeping positions, conforming to bodies for greater comfort and deeper sleep.
• Electronically Tempered Springs – enhanced support under compression for all body types.
• Full Foam Casing – provides greater edge support, increasing usable sleep surface.
Candice Olson selected various bedding elements to deliver the Princess Luxury Bed, including:
• Fine Bed Linens – featuring undulating waves and the natural shape of a pearl on a satin finish to echo the jewels of the sea, and constructed from 100% luxurious, long staple cotton and woven on Jacquard looms for the highest quality of production.
• European-Inspired Duvet – with a continuous-filament fiberfill of hypoallergenic, 100% virgin polyester to maximize loft without compromising climate comfort.
• King-sized Pillow – deluxe pillow options (feather or non-allergenic microfiber)
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 18 modern cruise ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided with the experience of exceptional customer service. As world's largest international premium cruise brand, Princess carries two million guests each year to more than 360 destinations around the globe on more than 150 itineraries ranging in length from three to 114 days.