- Crystal Symphony – The 16-day "South African Holidays" cruise sails round-trip from Cape Town, marking Crystal's first-ever holiday voyage in Africa. "Big Five" safaris are offered in South Africa and Mozambique, while authentic village feasts and visits highlight the rich culture of the region.
- Crystal Serenity – Now offering two embarkation options, which allow travelers to choose between sailing round-trip from Charleston or Fort Lauderdale, as they embark on a 14- or-15-day (respectively) warm-weather "Holidays in the Caribbean" escape from the winter chill.
- Crystal Esprit – The 11-day "Crystal Yachting Christmas" packs the spirit of camaraderie and holiday spirit aboard "Crystal's Boutique Hotel on Water," as guests delve into the yachting lifestyle in the harbors of the West Indies, sailing round-trip from Marigot Bay, St. Martin.
- Crystal Mozart – Sailing round-trip from Vienna on a 13-day "Dazzling Danube Celebration," the first and largest of Crystal River Cruises' fleet offers a grand experience in the heart of some of Europe's most festive locales, including Austria, Germany and Hungary.
- Crystal Bach – The 10-day "Spectacular Rhine Holiday" offers just that, as the first of Crystal's two brand new river yachts sails from Amsterdam to Basel, calling charming hamlets that exude the festivities and flavors of the season.
- Crystal Mahler – The second brand new Crystal river yacht to embark in 2017 will sail a 16-day "Grand Europe" voyage along the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest, focusing on the region's quintessentially sparkling holiday markets, boasting freshly-baked pastries, hot ciders, hand-crafted wares and carols wafting from the cathedrals.
- Crystal AirCruises – The elaborate 16-day "Holidays Around the World" private jet tour poses the ultimate gift for any luxury traveler, flying aboard Crystal's privately owned Boeing 777 from Los Angeles, calling in Bora Bora, Queenstown, Sydney, Jaipur and Abu Dhabi.
"The holiday season is a wonderful time for families and loved ones to travel together and create new memories that transcend any gift or tangible item," says Crystal CEO & President, Edie Rodriguez. "The Crystal family aboard our vessels creates a sense of home away from home for guests as they share their holidays with us, whether they're returning after many voyages or embarking on a brand new journey."
Aboard all Crystal holiday sailings, guests will be treated to the traditional festivities of the season, including lavish feasts for Christmas and New Year's, and elegant décor throughout the luxury vessels. Multi-faith services will also be offered on board.