The Extraordinary Opportunity Event features significant benefits on select voyages for travelers to experience ultra-luxury cruising aboard the line's award-winning fleet. Added values and benefits vary on select voyages, which include:
• Complimentary Three Veranda Suite category upgrade"For travelers who are planning a vacation either later this year or in 2018, our Extraordinary Opportunity Event entices with excellent values and amenities so that they can experience an unforgettable vacation on the newest and finest ultra-luxury ships at sea," said Richard Meadows, president of Seabourn. "With four ships under operation and our newest ship, Seabourn Ovation, set to sail in spring 2018, guests will have many opportunities to take advantage of these special offers while choosing from hundreds of ports on all seven continents with Seabourn."
• Complimentary Veranda for Ocean view category upgrade
• Premium suite shipboard credit of $1,000 per suite ($500 per person)
• Shipboard credit offer of $400 per suite ($200 per person)
• Air credit per person for round-trip flights booked through Seabourn's Flight Ease program
Seabourn's Extraordinary Opportunity Event applies to select worldwide cruises in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Antarctica and Patagonia, Atlantic Crossings, Arabia & India, Asia, Canada & New England, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, South America, and more. Please visit Seabourn's website for a complete listing of voyages, savings and amenities.
Guests who sail on Seabourn will continue to find innovation across the entire fleet, which includes partnerships with a select group of companies and individuals whose dedication to superior quality, exceptional service and consistent customer satisfaction matches Seabourn. Key partner programs include 'An Evening with Tim Rice', the new production show created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, a signature restaurant with a menu and ambiance inspired by the classic American chophouse. All partner programs are currently available on Seabourn Encore and are scheduled to be implemented fleet wide in 2017, and will be on the new Seabourn Ovation when it is launched in 2018. Additional details about Seabourn's partnerships are available on the line's website.
As the newest luxury fleet in the industry, Seabourn's intimate ships offer key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas; superb dining in a choice of venues; open bars throughout the ship; fine wines poured at lunch and dinner; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel right at home onboard. The ships travel the globe to many of the world's most desirable destinations, including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways. Travelers who covet outdoor adventures will also find the Ventures by Seabourn optional for-charge excursion program on many itineraries, including Alaska, Antarctica, Europe, Australia and Southeast Asia. Guests may book these tours in advance on Seabourn's website.
Air credits and other promotional amenities are available on select voyages and subject to availability. Certain other restrictions apply. For more details about the Seabourn fleet, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, visit Seabourn.com.