Princess Cruises has launched a new “World of Savings” promotion that offers customers significant discounts on select 2010 voyages to many of the line’s worldwide destinations, including cruises to Asia & Africa, Canada & New England, the Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii & the South Pacific, and the Panama Canal. The promotion runs through May 31 and features savings of up to $1,000 per couple off Launch Fares.
“Princess ships cover the globe, and these new savings give passengers a compelling opportunity to experience first-hand why Princess is the industry’s destination leader,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises executive vice president.
Examples of World of Savings starting fares include:
• Asia & Africa: 15 days from $1,599 per person
• Canada & New England: 7 days from $549 per person
• Caribbean: 7 days from $499 per person
• Europe: 7 days from $1,099 per person
• Hawaii & South Pacific: 10 days from $1,099 per person
• Panama Canal: 10 days from $899 per person
The World of Savings promotion is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. Additional information about the promotion is available at Princess.com/worldofsavings.page.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS, or by visiting the company's website at Princess.com.