If you will be flying to Miami International Airport and sailing with Carnival Cruise Lines from either the Port of Miami or Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale), you may now check-in for your cruise at the airport. Carnival will have two counters at Concourses ‘D’ and ‘H’ on the day of sailing to enable this check-in.
Here is how it works…
• After retrieving your luggage at baggage claim you will be directed to your corresponding check-in counter at Concourse ‘D’ or ‘H’—based on flight arrivals.Hours of operation for airport check-in: 8:00am-2:00pm
• You can check-in for the cruise, receive a Sail and Sign card and a boarding card that reads ‘Airport Express’ so you can be easily identified when you arrive at the cruise terminal. NOTE: if you wish to use cash for your Sail and Sign deposit you will be instructed to stop by one of the cruise terminal check-in counters or use an on board Sail and Sign kiosk.
• If you did not pre-purchase Carnival’s transportation service, you will be offered the option to purchase transfers to the pier during the check-in process.
• You must take your luggage with you whether using Carnival’s transportation service or other means.
• When you arrive at the pier, you will be directed to the ‘Airport Express’ security lane for a quick photo ID check and Sail and Sign check.
• The final step is embarkation pictures, A-pass and boarding.
Image Courtesy of Carnival Cruise Lines