With Cruise Lines International Association’s “World’s Largest Cruise Sale” starting today, Cunard Line’s week-long sale will offer a Reduced Deposit, On Board Credit of up to $300 per stateroom, and Complimentary Balcony Upgrades on 30 select voyages, including Cunard’s signature Transatlantic Crossings aboard flagship Queen Mary 2.
The Cunard Sale voyages aboard Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria, and Queen Elizabeth include:
• Iberian Highlights, April 19, 2013: 12 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $2,599Guests sailing a luxury cruise vacation aboard Cunard Line enjoy the experience of the voyage itself, not just the destination. By day, guests enjoy voluminous libraries, world class spas, white-gloved afternoon tea service and engaging award-winning Cunard Insights guest enrichment programs; and by night are entertained by Royal Nights themed balls, West End-style productions, and Veuve Clicquot champagne cocktails.
• St. Petersburg and Baltic Explorer, May 1, 2013: 14 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $3,599
• Transatlantic Crossing (Westbound), April 26, 2013: 7 days aboard Queen Mary 2; Balcony fares from $1,345
• Fjords and Waterfalls, May 19, 2013: 7 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $1,799
• Mediterranean Delights, July 7, 2013: 13 days aboard Queen Victoria; Balcony fares from $3,499
All fares and promotions are per person, based on double occupancy. The Cunard Sale runs through Oct 29th. For additional information, visit Cunard.com.