• Jazz Music at the Lawn Club: Lincoln Center presents the Jon-Erik Kellso Trio (June 10) and Mona’s Hot Three (June 11) to play jazz throughout the afternoon as crowds escape the hustle and bustle of the city.This on-land invasion runs in conjunction with Celebrity’s Grand Sale Event that promotes sailings from January to December 2014. For two days only, guests can save $1,000 on a Europe sailing, or $500 when booking a cruise to Alaska, Bermuda or the Caribbean. New Yorkers and those in the surrounding area have an easy commute to Cape Liberty (Bayonne), NJ, where they can board Celebrity Summit and cruise to Bermuda every Sunday through Sept 1, 2013. To learn more about the Celebrity Cruises Grand Sale event, visit celebritycruises.com/nyoffer.
• Celebrity Cruises Lawn Club Croquet Challenge: No need to wear all white, as anyone can have the chance to pick up a mallet and knock croquet balls through wickets to win prizes.
• Sit, Smile, Snap: Guests can relax in the oversized Celebrity Cruises Adirondack Chair and have their picture taken to instantly share with friends across the web.
• Fresh 102.7 WWFS-FM: Fresh 102.7-FM DJ, Christine Richie will spin great tunes and emcee all the exciting Celebrity Cruises activities throughout the event.
• Custom Spice Rub Station: Guests can channel their inner chefs and create their own spice rubs, just like at The Lawn Club Grill, the popular outdoor grilling specialty restaurant found on the Lawn Club of the two newest ships: Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Reflection.
• Sweepstakes: By participating in any of the Lawn Club activities at Grand Central Terminal, guests can enter to win a free Celebrity Cruises trip for two (2) to Bermuda.
Photo © Linda Coffman, CruiseDiva.com