New features on Carnival Legend include:
• WaterWorks, an aqua park highlighted by Green Thunder, an 187-foot-long slide with a 34-foot-long drop where riders obtain speeds of up to 25 miles per hour; WaterWorks also features the 214-foot-long Twister slide, as well as a splash zone with various spray toys, dual mini-racing slides, and a 150-gallon PowerDrencher tipping bucketCarnival Legend will continue its current schedule of 7-day Caribbean cruises from Tampa through Aug. 17, then embark on a 13-day Panama Canal transit that ends in Long Beach, California, Aug. 30, 2014. The ship will then sail a 23-day trans-Pacific voyage departing Long Beach Aug. 30, and arriving in Sydney, Sept. 22, 2014, positioning the vessel for a seasonal program of 8- to 12-day cruises featuring destinations throughout New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Fiji.
• RedFrog Pub, a Caribbean-themed watering hole where guests can relax with the Caribbean’s best rums and beers, along with Carnival’s own ThirstyFrog Red private label draft brew, and enjoy live music while soaking up the distinct British-West-Indies-meets-Key-West ambiance
• Bonsai Sushi, a full-service sushi restaurant offering Asian-inspired delicacies such as sushi, sashimi, rolls and more, along with popular beers and cocktails from the region, all enjoyed amidst a contemporary Far East decor
• Cherry On Top, a “candy and more store” which celebrates the joys of simple indulgences with bins of bulk candy, fun fanciful gifts and novelties, custom apparel and more
• Hasbro, The Game Show, where guests are part of the show through a series of larger-than-life productions and entertainment activities based on the company’s iconic and popular games
• Playlist Productions, which builds upon Carnival’s reputation for high quality entertainment, combining captivating live performances and high-tech special effects, all set to popular and recognizable songs
Image Courtesy Carnival Cruise Lines