Princess Cruises football fans can catch more of the action than ever before aboard 13 of its ships as the line is showing the most highly watched games the NFL has to offer on its signature Movies Under the Stars screens, and throwing a tailgate party each week to celebrate. Guests will be "ready for some football" while sailing through the balmy waters on a Caribbean cruise or enjoying cruising from the West Coast, with the game showing on a giant LED screen above the pool.
Each Monday, ships will offer Tailgate at Sea parties, bringing the best of the American football experience on deck. Passengers can enjoy their favorite snacks such as hot wings, burgers, hot dogs, chips and salsa, pizza, and other party foods football fans would enjoy during a traditional BBQ in a stadium parking lot or while hosting a football get-together. Beer buckets and team-inspired drink specials will add to the tailgate experience.
San Francisco 49ers
Princess Cruises has become a Proud Partner of the San Francisco 49ers, including a fan-based sweepstakes, expanding the cruise line's presence in this market. As part of the partnership, San Francisco 49ers fans will have the opportunity to win a 10-day cruise to Alaska or Mexico, sailing roundtrip from San Francisco. The sweepstakes, which will be promoted with digital ads on 49ers.com, runs through Dec 31, 2014, and fans can enter at princess.com/sanfrancisco.
Princess offers a variety of ways to explore Alaska and Mexico from San Francisco, including:
• Inside Passage from San Francisco: Golden Princess will sail from the "City by the Bay" on 10-day roundtrip Alaska cruises. The ship offers 14 voyages from San Francisco featuring the scenery of Glacier Bay National Park or Tracy Arm Fjord, with calls at Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, and Victoria (with some sailings substituting Icy Strait Point). Departures sail between May 12 and Sept 9, 2015.Houston Texans
• Mexico: Star Princess will depart San Francisco on 10-day cruises to Mexico, visiting Cabo San Lucas, Loreto, La Pax, and Puerto Vallarta. Departures sail between Oct 1, 2014 and April 19, 2015.
Princess Cruises has also become a Proud Sponsor of the Houston Texans, including a fan-based sweepstakes, expanding the cruise line's presence in this key market. As part of the partnership, Houston Texans fans will have the opportunity to win a 7-day cruise to the Western Caribbean, sailing roundtrip from Houston. The sweepstakes, which will be promoted with digital ads on houstontexans.com and game day radio advertising, runs through Dec 31, 2014, and fans can enter at princess.com/texans.
• Princess offers 7-day Western Caribbean cruises aboard Emerald Princess sailing roundtrip from Houston. These cruise vacations visit Roatan, Belize City, and Cozumel and sail between Nov 16, 2014 and April 26, 2015.Seattle Seahawks
Additionally, Princess Cruises has become a Proud Sponsor of the Seattle Seahawks, including a fan-based sweepstakes, expanding the cruise line's presence in this key market. As part of the partnership, Seattle Seahawks fans will have the opportunity to win a 7-day cruise to Alaska, sailing roundtrip from Seattle. The sweepstakes, which will be promoted with digital ads on seahawks.com and game day radio advertising, runs from Sept 4 to Dec 31, 2014, and fans can enter at princess.com/seattle.
Princess offers a variety of ways to explore "The Great Land" of Alaska from Seattle, as well as nearby Vancouver, for the upcoming 2015 cruise season:
• Inside Passage from Seattle: Ruby Princess and Crown Princess offer convenient weekend departures on two different 7-day roundtrip cruises from Seattle along the scenic Inside Passage. Both visit Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, and Victoria, B.C., and passengers will enjoy dramatic glacier viewing in either Glacier Bay National Park or Tracy Arm. The two cruise ships will sail on 36 departures between May 10 and Sept 12, 2015.Chicago Bears
• Voyage of the Glaciers: Princess' favorite Gulf of Alaska route between Vancouver and Whittier (for Anchorage) features two glacier-viewing experiences on every Alaska cruise, with visits to Glacier Bay National Park plus either Hubbard Glacier or College Fjord. Ships also call at Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway cruise ports. Guests have a variety of cruise ship choices for this signature itinerary, with Grand Princess and Star Princess sailing Saturdays, while Coral Princess and the intimate Pacific Princess sail on Wednesdays and Mondays. In total, the ships will offer a total of 70 sailing choices between May 9 and Sept 12, 2015.
In a final partnership announcement, Princess has become a Partner of the Chicago Bears, expanding the cruise line's presence in this key market. Chicagoans will have the opportunity to win a 7-day cruise to the Caribbean, sailing roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale. The sweepstakes runs through Dec 31, 2014, and fans can enter at princess.com/chicago.
Fans of the 49ers, Texans, Seahawks, and Bears will also have access to special cruise deals from Princess throughout the season.
Image Courtesy of Princess Cruises