BEST IN CLASS 2015
5 Best Ships for Families – Chosen for family-friendly facilities, activities and entertainment: Allure of the Seas/Oasis of the Seas; Disney Dream/Disney Fantasy; Mein Schiff 3, MSC Preziosa, Norwegian Breakaway/Norwegian Getaway
5 Best Cruise Lines for Teenagers - Teenagers like space away from adults to hang out and meet others. Some ships get it, others don’t. These do: Disney Cruise Line (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy); Norwegian Cruise Line (Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Getaway); Princess Cruises (Royal Princess, Regal Princess); Royal Caribbean International (Quantum of the Seas), TUI Cruises (Mein Schiff 3).
5 Best Water Slides - Children can’t wait to go for a ride once they are on board: DrainPipe (Carnival Cruise Lines); Aquaduck (Disney Cruise Line); Vertigo (MSC Cruises)
Epic Plunge (Norwegian Cruise Line); Parthenon Slide (Star Cruises).
5 Most Luxurious Suites - Suites are not just about size and space but also the furnishings, service and all the little details:
• Royal Loft on Allure of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas (Royal Caribbean International - Their upstairs/downstairs layout, baby grand piano, and huge glass wall together hit the spot;5 Best Cruise Ship Spas - Wellness and pampering on board have become major attractions for people who want to take care of their bodies, even when on holiday: AIDA Cruises (AIDAprima); Cunard Line (Queen Mary 2); Hapag-Lloyd Cruises (Europa 2); MSC Cruises (MSC Fantasia, MSC Preziosa, MSC Splendida); P&O Australia (Pacific Pearl);
• Crystal Penthouse on Crystal Serenity (Crystal Cruises) - The master bathroom is wonderfully decadent, and, imagine, it’s possible to eat Nobu sashimi and sushi in your own dining room;
• Owner’s Suite on Europa 2 (Hapag-Lloyd Cruises) - The bathroom is simply stunning with a bath that could accommodate four, and a window-side day bed;
• Owner’s Suite on Marina, Riviera (Oceania Cruises) - Ralph Lauren décor and fine furnishings, a baby grand piano, and a delightful outdoor balcony deck;
• Sandringham Suite on Queen Mary 2 (Cunard Line – An Art-Deco apartment on two levels with a sweeping curved stairway, and an oversized balcony deck.
5 Best ships for Child-free Cruising – One from each of five different cruise lines: Adonia (P&O Cruises); Grande Mariner (Blount Small Ship Adventures); Island Sky (Noble Caledonia); Minerva (Swan Hellenic Cruises); Saga Sapphire (SAGA Cruises);
5 Best Cruise Lines for Foodies - chosen for the quality and variety of ingredients, their creativity and presentation: Crystal Cruises; Hapag-Lloyd Cruises; Oceania Cruises; SeaDream Yacht Club; Silversea Cruises;
5 Longest Swimming Pools - Most cruise ship pools are small considering the size of the large resort ships today, but that’s because water can slosh around when the weather’s bad. Here are the longest: Mein Schiff 3 (25.0 meters); Europa (17.3 meters); Europa 2 (14.0 meters); Asuka II (13.5 meters); Crystal Serenity/Crystal Symphony (13.5 meters).
It isn’t too early to pre-order your copy at Amazon.com by clicking this link or the one above.