• Guy’s Burger Joint, a new free casual dining venue developed in partnership with Food Network personality and restaurateur Guy Fieri offering hand-crafted burgers and fresh-cut fries in a fun atmosphere that celebrates his California roots and love of car culture.
• RedFrog Rum Bar, (pictured here at left) a poolside version of the line’s popular RedFrog Pub that debuted on Carnival Magic, offering a quintessential Caribbean island vibe and specializing in Caribbean rum-based frozen drinks and beers, including Carnival's private label draft brew, ThirstyFrog Red.
• BlueIguana Tequila Bar, featuring a laid-back Mexican-themed atmosphere and a variety of tequila-based frozen drinks and beers.
• BlueIguana Cantina, a casual eatery that evokes the feel of a fun, relaxed Mexican beachside dining spot serving authentic, freshly made burritos and tacos on homemade tortillas.
• EA SPORTS Bar, created in tandem with the leading sports videogame brand where guests can catch the latest action and play popular EA SPORTS video games on a 16-screen video wall.
• Alchemy Bar, a vintage-themed cocktail “pharmacy” with imaginative cocktails and a wide array of ingredients.
• A revamped nightclub experience with DJs trained by celebrity song master DJ IRIE, Carnival’s official DJ who created DJ IRIE’s Spin’iversity, the first DJ academy at sea.
In addition to the Fun Ship 2.0 features, Carnival Liberty’s dry dock also included new carpeting, tile work, wall coverings, and furniture, as well as other cosmetic upgrades and routine maintenance. A Serenity adults-only retreat was also added and offers colorful umbrellas, comfortable chaise lounges and chairs, and oversized whirlpools.
Carnival Liberty operates year-round 7-day cruises from Miami, alternating weekly to the eastern and western Caribbean. Eastern Caribbean cruises include the private Bahamian island of Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas/St. John, San Juan and Grand Turk, while the western route features Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios or Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay–Roatan, and Grand Cayman.
Photo: RedFrog Rum Bar, Courtesy of Carnival Cruise Lines