“The 2019 deployment has the best selection of cruise experiences we have ever offered,” said Josh Leibowitz, senior vice president, Cunard North America. “We are thrilled to introduce new itineraries tailored to the North American marketplace. Now represents the perfect time to experience Cunard.”
Sales for bookings on a guarantee basis opened September 5, 2017 with cabins being assigned for Cunard World Club Members beginning on September 14, 2017, and for the general public on September 15, 2017.
Queen Mary 2’s Expanded Canada & Grand Voyage Deployment
In 2019 Cunard’s flagship, Queen Mary 2, will make a total of 19 one-way Eastbound and Westbound Transatlantic Crossings, and will make one 7-night Le Havre (Paris) to New York Crossing (M930J) in September.
For the first time ever, from July 14 to July 28, 2019, Queen Mary 2 will make a Westbound 14-night one-way crossing with multiple ports along the way. The voyage (M921) will start in Southampton (London), sail to Liverpool, then on to Reykjavik, Iceland for an overnight stay, then Corner Brook and Halifax in Canada prior to arriving in New York.
An extended Canada deployment for Queen Mary 2 will see five 7-night voyages between summer and fall 2019, with its annual Independence Day 2019 Voyage (M919) having an extended call in Boston.
In addition, Queen Mary 2 will have an expanded Grand Voyage deployment with voyages 19-nights or longer that will incorporate both Europe and Transatlantic Crossings together as well as New England & Canada voyages combined with Transatlantic Crossings.
Other Queen Mary 2 voyage highlights include:
• Six (6) Hamburg Transatlantic CrossingsQueen Elizabeth’s West Coast Repositioning & European Voyages
• Eight (8) Roundtrip Transatlantic Crossings (SOU-SOU or NYC-NYC)
• One (1) 12-night Caribbean Thanksgiving Voyage (M939)
• Several short break voyages between Southampton and Hamburg
Following Queen Elizabeth’s previously-announced 27-night voyage from Yokohama, Japan to Vancouver, Canada (Q915), the ship will sail from San Francisco down the west coast of North America through the Panama Canal to Fort Lauderdale and on to Southampton via New York City, Iceland, Greenock and Dublin, completing a 36-night voyage that will include an overnight call in Los Angeles for 4th of July (Q919H).
From May until November 2019, Queen Elizabeth will complete:
• Two (2) 14-night Baltic Highlight voyages (Q923, Q926)Queen Victoria’s European Voyages
• One (1) 14-night Iceland and British Isles sailing (Q925)
• One (1) 12-night Norwegian Explorer voyage (Q924)
• One (1) 12-night Canary Island voyage (Q929)
• Several short break voyages including a 4-night Amsterdam Short Break voyage (Q927)
From May until December 2019, Cunard’s Queen Victoria will sail several European voyages which will offer an array of cultural treasures and spectacular destinations to explore. Highlights include:
• One (1) 12-night Canary Islands voyage (V924)2019 Voyages Early Booking Benefits
• Four (4) Baltic Itineraries
• Two (2) British Isles cruises (V914, V920)
• Three (3) Mediterranean voyages from Southampton
• One (1) 14-night Iceland and British Isles voyage (V919)
• Two (2) 7-night Norwegian Fjords voyages (V912, V915)
• Three (3) short break voyages including two (2) 3-night Kiel to Southampton voyages (V911B, V918C)
Guests who book launch fares by November 30, 2017 will receive exclusive benefits including Free Drinks and Free Gratuities in Princess Grill and Queens Grill Suites and up to $500 Onboard Credit in Britannia Balcony staterooms and categories above, based on voyage length. Not available on voyages shorter than 7 nights.
Onboard Credit benefit for guests booked in Britannia Balcony staterooms and categories above includes:
• $250 Onboard Credit Per Stateroom for voyages 7- to 11-nights
• $375 Onboard Credit Per Stateroom for voyages 12- to 18-nights
• $500 Onboard Credit Per Stateroom for voyages 19+ nights
For more information about Cunard, visit Cunard.com.
Image Courtesy Cunard Line